The American (George Clooney movie)

the previews reminded me of the bourne movies for some reason.
it's hard to make spy-secret identity movies look interesting anymore.

Just came back from it. I enjoyed it. It's definitely more of an art flick than anything else. The screenplay was likely 3 pages long. But the cinematography was very serious. Every shot was a photograph.

Just came back from it. I enjoyed it. It's definitely more of an art flick than anything else. The screenplay was likely 3 pages long. But the cinematography was very serious. Every shot was a photograph.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Yeah I admit some of the shots were nice, but I mean the overall movie was just bad

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Yeah I admit some of the shots were nice, but I mean the overall movie was just bad

Man I had very low expectations for this movie but then Slate gave it a positive review. Might see it.

Man I had very low expectations for this movie but then Slate gave it a positive review. Might see it.

Only spy i F with

081202-james-bond-suit.jpg

salty this scene wasn't even in the movie
smh.gif

I was hype to see this dude cuttin people down with the choppa. (BA BA BA BA BOOOWWWWW)

Only spy i F with

081202-james-bond-suit.jpg

salty this scene wasn't even in the movie
smh.gif

I was hype to see this dude cuttin people down with the choppa. (BA BA BA BA BOOOWWWWW)

Back
Top Bottom