The American (George Clooney movie)

indifferent.gif

Don't waste your money, time, gas, even 30 seconds looking on google for a link.

indifferent.gif

Don't waste your money, time, gas, even 30 seconds looking on google for a link.

word? i think im still going to watch it. I loved Anton Corbijn's other movie, Control.

word? i think im still going to watch it. I loved Anton Corbijn's other movie, Control.

I thought it would be good too...I mean the cinematography was good with the music and stuff, but the plot was pretty weak....Maybe I couldn't get completely into it bc I was tired from work, but I don't think that was it....Don't expect too much action and people talking 
laugh.gif
...The girl was hot though 

I thought it would be good too...I mean the cinematography was good with the music and stuff, but the plot was pretty weak....Maybe I couldn't get completely into it bc I was tired from work, but I don't think that was it....Don't expect too much action and people talking 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the previews reminded me of the bourne movies for some reason.
it's hard to make spy-secret identity movies look interesting anymore.

Back
Top Bottom