THE AMERICANS on FX -- Season 2 Finale: "Echo" ... Tonight at 10/9c

Larrick loves to kill women.

Jared knows something.

Nina's ******. Being a double agent and all didn't help her and Stan doesn't even know what to do.

Last two episodes of the season. ****'s about to get real.

Last edited:
Keri Russell has a nice @#$ for an anorexic chick. Imagine if she put on 10-15 pounds? :pimp:

Paige already disguising herself as "Katie". Not long before she becomes KGB.

Claudia probably calling her :lol:

Last edited:
Larrick :smh: Son got me real tense. He's so close but then lags behind at moments. Not sure if he aiming to kill Jared too or just get to him to find Phil and Liz.

Kerri Russell is so beautiful :evil:

Right now though it does feel like they're stretching things out for this finale. Preview had me hyped though.

Hope that bus crash with Paige in it.

It's amazing how many @#$@$ moves Paige pulls without any real punishment. Wish Phil would go full Soviet on her instead of restraining himself behind his soft @#$ American dad persona

Dude can find a needle in a haystack. He's lucky he talked to the most observant and all-seeing train station employees ever.

It's amazing how many @#$@$ moves Paige pulls without any real punishment. Wish Phil would go full Soviet on her instead of restraining himself behind his soft @#$ American dad persona

Same thing my wife and I say when watching Paige glide in and out of getting that belt.

Oh you're old enough to sneak out, throw your money around, talk back to your parents, but need help packing a damn suitcase?!

Get the hell out of here.

I think it's great how the Russians call each other by their first and last name. I'm going to start doing that to me colleagues. Haha

Good ep though. Interested to see what happens in the finale.

Last edited:
Yeah found it weird they would say each other's first and last name in conversations.

I think it's great how the Russians call each other by their first and last name. I'm going to start doing that to me colleagues. Haha

Good ep though. Interested to see what happens in the finale.
laugh.gif

I find myself randomly saying "Nina Sergeevna".

Man, what a great episode & what a great season. The first season was all build up & this season was the payoff.

I wonder if the show will tell us who killed Emmett and Leanne. It seems so obvious that Larrick would be the killer but it would be great drama if they showed it was someone else, someone unexpected so we could all have a Wee Bey moment...

When Arkady was first introduced, I thought he was a real snake in the grass but he's really trying to help Nina Sergeevna. Her dilemma kinda mirrors poor Jared's doesn't it?

Phil & Liz should've really killed Larrick, they have no idea he's hunting for them...

Stan seems to be selling out by "investigating" echo huh?

That was a real tense moment when Paige picked up the phone to ease drop. Ida marched up the stairs & snatched that phone right outta her room. She does indeed need some "ethinic" discipline. That wouldn't have flied in my household when I was a child. I'd gotten an severe *** whopping.

I can't wait until next week's episode... Can't believe it's the season finale... 12 weeks have literally flown right by...

Mibad on the titles. I missed an episode a few back cuz of the playoffs and fell behind. :lol:

Gonna try and catch up for tonight.

Last edited:
Finally caught last week's episode just now. Everything from the beginning has been building for this season finale.

Very thrilled how this season has been. It has exceeded my expectations for what I was hoping for this season.

Really excited for the season finale and those tweets are making me way more excited.

That guy is out with a vengeance for Phil and Liz. Completely forgot about this show as I marathoned Blacklist this past week 
laugh.gif

What do you guys think the other family's son knows. That convo with Elizabeth and meeting with Kate in her regular appearance with no disguise....

You think he was not supposed to be in the room when they were done for?

Yourwelcome.gif :lol:

Def did not see that twist coming though with how his family got murked! This show is awesome :smokin

Can someone tell me what the hell just happened?

I didnt listen that carefully cause i thought dude would be dead pretty quick. Was he working undercover already or something?

Can someone tell me what the hell just happened?
I didnt listen that carefully cause i thought dude would be dead pretty quick. Was he working undercover already or something?
He was undercover and told the center he was going to great things with Phil and Liz. His family was slipping and HE took them out to save his cover, cleaned himself up and went swimming and came back to act like he was in shock.

Last edited:
Next season about to be :pimp:

Was wondering how they would spin it to get her involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom