The AND 1 Tai Chi Mid returns...

Anyone think these were comfortable? I had the 1st run and I wasn't to amazed with them. They were a cool lookin shoe though.

I got the white reds. It felt good to be in the tai chis again. I love this shoe.

Anyway I'm in the search for more, in diff colors. Any of you guys still have them in your area? Can you give me a heads up?

And1's shop has a 20th anniversary Tai Chi & TooChillin pack for $150 & free shipping. Claiming only 1993 packs made.

Peace,
J

Surprised to see Lance Stephenson hasn't made an impact on And 1 sales.

The problem is they haven't really made any of his models available to the public. I've talked to some folks at And1 and they seem to know the demand is there, it's just a slow process. They told me they really don't know what the distribution model will be yet, either. Lance's dad told me And1 is targeting the 2015 ASG to roll everything out.

On another note, I got my 20th anniversary pack in the mail, and these things run about a full size small. I'm actually gonna have to exchange my pairs. Other than sizing, the quality on the Tai Chi is top notch.

Peace,
J

Maaaaannnnnn....

Just saw this and ofcourse the sz 11 are gone...

Seriously man, order the 12. These things are at least a full size small. I'm an 11.5 or 12 across the board and couldn't do the 12 at all. Like could hardly get my feet in and toes poking the end. I'm having to send them back and get a 13...which I NEVER do. Really, the 12 will fit haha.

Peace,
J

Seriously man, order the 12. These things are at least a full size small. I'm an 11.5 or 12 across the board and couldn't do the 12 at all. Like could hardly get my feet in and toes poking the end. I'm having to send them back and get a 13...which I NEVER do. Really, the 12 will fit haha.

Peace,
J

Still think I'd need the 11...that's a nice pack.

There's a few Japanese website that's carrying a bunch of colorway of the tai chis including the Stephenson PE but they don't ship to USA damit lol,
I'm bringing and1 back to my street lol

There's a few Japanese website that's carrying a bunch of colorway of the tai chis including the Stephenson PE but they don't ship to USA damit lol,
I'm bringing and1 back to my street lol

I'm trying to do the same thing haha. Lance tried to get them to make some pairs in a different size for me and they denied him.

Peace,
J

and1 sold out with the 20th anniversary on there web store. 

demand is there for these damn shoes.

If anybody needs my 12 (that fits like an 11) before I send it back, Lmk. You can have it for $120 + shipping.

Peace,
J

I just received my 20th anniversary pack, sz. 10.5, and they definitely fit a full size small. Message me, if you are looking and you are a 9.5. I am also looking to let these go for retail + shipping. It's an awesome pack, just horrible sizing.

Back
Top Bottom