The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (Wed 10pm)

tumblr_n1vx4y5Weh1skzuito1_500.jpg

vlcsnap_2018_01_18_05h45m56s657.png

And I saw in the commercials last night they were doing something with big and pac too? I’m with it

Episode 1 was great. Have a great window into what happened. I don’t remember anything at all about Gianni’s murder so all of this is new to me. Was 4 years old :lol:

This **** was ****in crazy.

The killer was a psycho for real. Damn shame he was killing people. It’s weird some reports said they never met and some say they briefly met. Would love to hear why he killed him.

The guy taking the pic and asking for 30K straight up was comedy.

I want to know if that was true that the old white lady told the cops where he was and they ignored it. That **** is ****in crazy if true. That **** blew my mind.

My Domican queen in this joint, want her bad.

Does anyone know if there’s a site breaking down how accurate each episode is? They did that for the OJ show, that was dope.

there were some documentaries on youtube and a dateline 4 part episode from last year

Last edited:
I was 11 years old when Versace was murdered but I didn't really know about it until several years later.

First episode was great.

Needed a show, and completely forgot about this since The People vs OJ Simpson. The acting is great. I got no issues with the casting at all.

97 had a lot of crazy deaths...was 12 yrs old at the time.

Versace
Big
Princess Diana
Mother Teresa
Fela
Betty Shabazz
John Denver
Chris Farley
Brian Pillman

The accuracy of this documentary and the OJ one is amazing. Something as small as the magazine stand having the cover of Tyson biting Holyfield's ear in this episode. Fits right in with the time frame of this documentary. From vehicles etc., wonder what the budget is to get some of this 90's stuff on the set?

Edit -- they even got the 90's WalMart shopping bag in this joint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom