The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (Wed 10pm)

I’m legit scared of that dude Andrew :lol: Son with the hammer damn.

Not really feelin it
Don't get me wrong EVERYTHING is on point for this show and Darren Cris has come A LOOOOONG way from Glee for damn sure.
They better not rob this dude of a golden globe and Emmy. I wish Schmidt from New Girl was in it more, could've bagged a supporting nom
But for me he's just too good in this role and I would've preferred a movie like on HBO then a series(so I wouldn't have to look forward to murders every week). Some of these killings are just brutal and the way he acts, got me spooked man. I'm going to keep watching but man the way he killed that old dude and then how he beat the guy with the hammer, had to turn my head to the side until the commercial break.

Brilliant job of encapsulating the surrounding aspects and mindset of Versace's killer. Doing a great job of providing some framework for a potential motive behind why it happened and more importantly, the fact that it could have been avoided.

I wanna see the Bill Clinton one.

Brilliant job of encapsulating the surrounding aspects and mindset of Versace's killer. Doing a great job of providing some framework for a potential motive behind why it happened and more importantly, the fact that it could have been avoided.

I wanna see the Bill Clinton one.
Versace was tripping by having his crib so close to the public. If I were Versace I would be living in some gated community that’s behind multiple gates lol.

I'm catching the 2nd airing now. These writers are ****ed up delving in to the lives of these victims.

I didn't think I'd see the guy Andrew just killed last week let alone the first guy he killed. Filling in a lot of background.

Interesting approach to show the gruesome murders first and then give the story.

Kudos to him. Hella talented and consistently hooks up the people he casts.
Props.

Definitely made a lot of good shows during his time with Fox. Netflix throwing around crazy money to scoop him up.

:lol: @ Andrew being found out. By his wealthy sugar daddy he was gaming.

At this point I'm interested in who was his first kill.

They already showed it - it was the navy dude.
I wasn't sure if that was his actual first murder.

The story keeps going back in his timeline so I'm not sure what else will be revealed.

I know he was a serial killer so I purposely didn't look him up or even see who all of his victims were.

I wasn't sure if that was his actual first murder.

The story keeps going back in his timeline so I'm not sure what else will be revealed.

I know he was a serial killer so I purposely didn't look him up or even see who all of his victims were.
Just the 5.

Didn't think folks were watching this. Pretty fascinating IMO. I remember when this was going down, but the show really captures the "temperature" of the time. This was the also the first time I heard Versace had HIV/AIDS.

Last edited:
Oh wow, Andrew wasn't lying about everything in his past :lol:

Seems his dad was borderline as well. Manipulative, slick talker, con-artist skills, etc. Clearly abusive at the least. Not just the wife but a bit on Andrew as well.

Very hard to tell with ppl who are deemed sociopaths. Hard to think this kid is lacking a great deal of basic human emotions.

EDIT

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop with his father :smh: :sick:

I wonder if all of this really happened, confrontation wise.

Last edited:
Oh wow, Andrew wasn't lying about everything in his last :lol:

Seems his dad was borderline as well. Manipulative, slick talker, con-artist skills, etc. Clearly abusive at the least. Not just the wife but a bit on Andrew as well.

Very hard to tell with ppl who are deemed sociopaths. Hard to think this kid is lacking a great deal of basic human emotions.

EDIT

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop with his father :smh: :sick:

I wonder if all of this really happened, confrontation wise.

Apparently, it really did per his mother's public divorce document records.

Kinda crazy some of sons Wilder stories were actually true. Kudos to the showrunners setting us up like that.

Modesto reminded me of a Philippino version of pedro pascal for some reason :lol: he did a great job with that role..

Back
Top Bottom