^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Avengers-blooper-Thor-drops-hammer.gif

the hammer thing wasn't hilarious, captain america doing a hurah touch down dance is what did it.

I watched it, and though the production was top, the plot and storyline was crap. The plot was too cliche, too linear, and the movie lacked character development. Suddenly joining 4 guys together to 'avenge' something made them the 'avengers'. lolz

hulk was cool, but too fake. I rather have a dude in a roided out suit. hawk eye has to go w/ the og purple/blue.

I don't even think the production was top notch.. The whole Transformers series looked better to me. Thought about picking it up because I thought the blu ray transfer would be great along with the audio track but from the reviews I read.. it isn't anything amazing. :lol: will wait a few months for prices to drop just so I can add to my blu ray collection.

I don't even think the production was top notch.. The whole Transformers series looked better to me. Thought about picking it up because I thought the blu ray transfer would be great along with the audio track but from the reviews I read.. it isn't anything amazing. :lol: will wait a few months for prices to drop just so I can add to my blu ray collection.
Lol the first week is the cheapest 19.99 for blu-ray/dvd/digital combo

i got it for $20 at best buy for the 3d blu ray version. I just asked them to price match to Target

idk if this will work for everyone tho because of the weekly specials. Im In Los Angeles

Upset that Best Buy didnt have a BR/DVD/Digital available. U had to get the 3D pack to get digital :smh:

I wish companies would let you just start at the main menu of blu rays (& dvds). I don't need to see the BS promos when I load a disc in. That said, Avengers looks fantastic on my flatscreen. Wow...

I can't stand 3D and is there anyone out there that actually loves it and prefers it???? Going to pick up my blu ray copy today, excited to see the gag reel and other extras.

what happened to that tesseract package with all the marvel movies leading up to the Avengers?

what happened to that tesseract package with all the marvel movies leading up to the Avengers?

It's delayed because the company making the briefcase is being sued or has a conflict with Marvel. It'll release next year around February & March and I believe those who pre-ordered through Amazon got a free Blu-Ray of the Avengers for their trouble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom