^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by TiDE619

already got my tix for the midnight show in SF.. yeE
Nice. Finally found a midnight IMAX 3D showing...But it's in Santa Clara. Ahh well, worth the drive.
And regarding Ant Man, maybe they introduce Pym in the film?

Originally Posted by TiDE619

already got my tix for the midnight show in SF.. yeE
Nice. Finally found a midnight IMAX 3D showing...But it's in Santa Clara. Ahh well, worth the drive.
And regarding Ant Man, maybe they introduce Pym in the film?

My boy Hawkeye finally with some dialogue.. and then they show Robin Scherbatzky saying at least 5 words more
mad.gif

My boy Hawkeye finally with some dialogue.. and then they show Robin Scherbatzky saying at least 5 words more
mad.gif

Why do international trailers show more footage? I don't get that. Haha...I was reading some of the comments on the site...And people are saying the guy in the airplane is Bucky...Dude looks nothing like the actor who plays Bucky Barnes...Haha. I'm ready for this movie.

Why do international trailers show more footage? I don't get that. Haha...I was reading some of the comments on the site...And people are saying the guy in the airplane is Bucky...Dude looks nothing like the actor who plays Bucky Barnes...Haha. I'm ready for this movie.

Got my ticket for midnight 3d showing. Didn't want the 3d version but my friends insisted we see it in 3d. One of them said he'll pay the difference between regular and 3d for me so i stop *****ing 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom