^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Got my ticket for midnight 3d showing. Didn't want the 3d version but my friends insisted we see it in 3d. One of them said he'll pay the difference between regular and 3d for me so i stop *****ing 
laugh.gif

fams, that amount of swag should be illegal, my man Tony
smokin.gif

hands down my favorite superhero/movie character, RDJ delivers.

fams, that amount of swag should be illegal, my man Tony
smokin.gif

hands down my favorite superhero/movie character, RDJ delivers.

the "Hulk, smash" TV spot is hilarious, my dude Hulk and Tony alone make this movie worth it, I dont think Thor would bring anything other than the fact that hes fundamental to the story being that they are up against his bro...

the "Hulk, smash" TV spot is hilarious, my dude Hulk and Tony alone make this movie worth it, I dont think Thor would bring anything other than the fact that hes fundamental to the story being that they are up against his bro...

I have an idea that those bracelets Tony put on, can let him assemble his suit from anywhere.
Movie is going to be beyond epic.

I have an idea that those bracelets Tony put on, can let him assemble his suit from anywhere.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

yep ur guess is right

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

yep ur guess is right

Back
Top Bottom