^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

tumblr_m3kjxm6vzG1qbpon7o1_250.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ Kevin Feige has also said ant-man, dr. strange, runaways and the inhumans are top priorities for marvel studios as for non-sequel films

Yeah im pretty excited, hopefully they can use drop one or 2 of these movies per year in between the BIG releases

Originally Posted by solarius49

^ Kevin Feige has also said ant-man, dr. strange, runaways and the inhumans are top priorities for marvel studios as for non-sequel films

Yeah im pretty excited, hopefully they can use drop one or 2 of these movies per year in between the BIG releases

there are 2 films set to release in 2014. one on April 4th, the other on May 16.

nobody knows the names of the films but we are supposed to get info after the avengers came out, so hopefully soon.

I always thought a younger Daniel Day-Lewis would make a great Dr. Strange but I don't think he'd ever do a comic book movie.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

I always thought a younger Daniel Day-Lewis would make a great Dr. Strange but I don't think he'd ever do a comic book movie.
Hmmm that is intriguing, but I was thinking about who would make a good ant-man, considering that its supposed to be set in the 60's from what I hear

I'm a casual fan, not much into comics and it's history so don't bash me...

Reading back a few pages...

So Cap is stronger than Hulk since he is able to pick up the hammer?
I thought Hulk was the strongest?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Naw the ability to pick up the hammer is routed in magic as opposed to strength.  In the comics, the Hulk has been able to pick it up, along with Cap, Spiderman, and several other heroes, as long as it is for noble purposes

Hulk is def stronger. I guess its if your heart is true? Something like that
laugh.gif

I want to see the Leader in the next movie. I remember Mr. Blue had the leak go into his cut.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

naw its just u gotta be worthy enough to wield the hammer doesnt have anything to do with strength

Sometimes in the comics Thor wasn't even able to pick up the hammer...

Anyways like some others said, the hammer has magic on it and only those that are worthy and full of good intention can wield the hammer.

I don't remember that..

Are guys talking about when Thor swing the hammer at Capt and Capt use the shield to protect himself?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I don't remember that..

Are guys talking about when Thor swing the hammer at Capt and Capt use the shield to protect himself?

Naw, and Cap didnt pick up the hammer in the movie, we were speculating about future movies.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I don't remember that..

Naw, and Cap didnt pick up the hammer in the movie, we were speculating about future movies.

Nevermind

Saw it yesterday, went in not expecting much but was completely blown away by the time it was over, very dope movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

^^Did you watch Thor?

No, been sitting in the wrapper on blu-ray since last summer in my den like the rest of the comic movies I ran out and bought last year that I never ended up watching after I saw Cap America in theaters. 
tired.gif

Will watch it one day..

All this talk about Mjolnir reminded me of the animated movie "Hulk vs. Thor"
Loki takes control of the Hulk and unleashes him onto Asgard.
There's a scene where Thor drops his hammer and the Hulk lifts it up out of sheer strength.

I know the wielder has to be deemed worthy, but I wouldn't say that is the only way to lift up the hammer.

Back
Top Bottom