^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

watched the Movie yesterday and it was great. based on the trailer you wouldn't expect some hilarious scenes. overall it is a very nice movie especially in 3D.. I just wished Edward Norton or Eric Bana (even if the 1st movie sucked) was the Incredible Hulk.. Stan Lee sighting ftw!

watched the Movie yesterday and it was great. based on the trailer you wouldn't expect some hilarious scenes. overall it is a very nice movie especially in 3D.. I just wished Edward Norton or Eric Bana (even if the 1st movie sucked) was the Incredible Hulk.. Stan Lee sighting ftw!

+!!% you man.... really?
you had to put in that name AND NOT IN A SPOILER?!
mad.gif

that's it i'm done, won't be back in this thread til i see it
tired.gif

+!!% you man.... really?
you had to put in that name AND NOT IN A SPOILER?!
mad.gif

that's it i'm done, won't be back in this thread til i see it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

roll.gif
Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, buwisit. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 Well it's true... for most of Metro Manila. 
Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

my review over at Philstar.com

The Avengers (2012)
Suddenly a lot of fellow Pinoys in this thread. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Should I even read that review? I mean, The Avengers have action, special effects, and heart throb actors. That's an automatic success in Philippine Hollywood. LOL.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

roll.gif
Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, buwisit. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 Well it's true... for most of Metro Manila. 
Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

my review over at Philstar.com

The Avengers (2012)
Suddenly a lot of fellow Pinoys in this thread. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Should I even read that review? I mean, The Avengers have action, special effects, and heart throb actors. That's an automatic success in Philippine Hollywood. LOL.

^ Yeah... The regular Filipino moviegoer is easy to please. Just throw a decent love story in there and you'd make a lot of money.
laugh.gif

Still can't over how bad "Skyline" was... even if i did get to watch the movie for free as well.
sick.gif

^ Yeah... The regular Filipino moviegoer is easy to please. Just throw a decent love story in there and you'd make a lot of money.
laugh.gif

Still can't over how bad "Skyline" was... even if i did get to watch the movie for free as well.
sick.gif

remember, we get a new dark knight rises trailer and a new amazing spider-man trailer may 4th
pimp.gif

remember, we get a new dark knight rises trailer and a new amazing spider-man trailer may 4th
pimp.gif

This movie opened down here in Australia on Tuesday. I went to see it yesterday it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing all these characters together on the big screen was amazing.

SPOILERS! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FILM!
Spoiler [+]
When Thanos turned around after the credits with the mean trollface, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

This movie opened down here in Australia on Tuesday. I went to see it yesterday it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing all these characters together on the big screen was amazing.

Spoiler [+]
When Thanos turned around after the credits with the mean trollface, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

dude, if you're in the habit of generalizing Filipino moviegoers then you'll be surprised with that review.
though i have to agree with you in that there are some kababayans who enjoy overly-sappy love stories in films

laugh.gif

sick.gif

dude, if you're in the habit of generalizing Filipino moviegoers then you'll be surprised with that review.
though i have to agree with you in that there are some kababayans who enjoy overly-sappy love stories in films

Back
Top Bottom