^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

I can't even watch the movie until next week.  I have finals and projects due this week and next 
indifferent.gif
Not looking forward to paying for IMAX tickets again.  I paid $55.50 for 3 tickets over the weekend 
sick.gif
.  Damn NY prices.  How much is a ticket for where you guys live?

I can't even watch the movie until next week.  I have finals and projects due this week and next 
indifferent.gif
Not looking forward to paying for IMAX tickets again.  I paid $55.50 for 3 tickets over the weekend 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^school me on the civil war

whag heroes/villains would appear?
The core of it is Cap's secret avengers vs. Iron Man's initiative. Can't even recall any important villains being taken care of or doing anything really crazy (you'd think when the heroes are fighting themselves this would be the perfect time for them to plan and strike). There's just the regular things like  the New Avengers go to handle a threat and then almost get arrested cuz they're not registered
laugh.gif
This goes on for a while and all the heroes make an appearance as well as villains. Black Panther marries Storm during this takes no side on the issue, X-Men stay out of it for the most part and deal with their own problems. Biggest thing is Spidey revealing his identity and then switching sides, Black Goliath's death by clone-cyborg Thor (which was a cold blooded tragedy that got swept under the rug after it happened and the event) and Cap's "death. Keep in this is a long event in real time. Like two years worth of comics including tie-ins.

You can get properly and thoroughly schooled here

The villians are all mostly locked up actually unless they decide to comply like bulls eye and venom.. blah blah blah.

I paid 5 bucks for my ticket because I went to a 10 a.m. matinee viewing

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^school me on the civil war

whag heroes/villains would appear?
The core of it is Cap's secret avengers vs. Iron Man's initiative. Can't even recall any important villains being taken care of or doing anything really crazy (you'd think when the heroes are fighting themselves this would be the perfect time for them to plan and strike). There's just the regular things like  the New Avengers go to handle a threat and then almost get arrested cuz they're not registered
laugh.gif
This goes on for a while and all the heroes make an appearance as well as villains. Black Panther marries Storm during this takes no side on the issue, X-Men stay out of it for the most part and deal with their own problems. Biggest thing is Spidey revealing his identity and then switching sides, Black Goliath's death by clone-cyborg Thor (which was a cold blooded tragedy that got swept under the rug after it happened and the event) and Cap's "death. Keep in this is a long event in real time. Like two years worth of comics including tie-ins.

You can get properly and thoroughly schooled here

The villians are all mostly locked up actually unless they decide to comply like bulls eye and venom.. blah blah blah.

I paid 5 bucks for my ticket because I went to a 10 a.m. matinee viewing

I saw it last night.
It passed TDK as the best comic film for me.

Like I said earlier, I'm a huge Thor and Hulk fanboy and seeing them on screen together again putting in work was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw it last night.
It passed TDK as the best comic film for me.

Like I said earlier, I'm a huge Thor and Hulk fanboy and seeing them on screen together again putting in work was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Is it worth watching it in 3D?
did not watch this one on imax, but it was great on digital 3D...movie was obviously shot on 3D camera, so go ahead, get some!
smokin.gif

It wasn't shot on a 3D camera, they did a post-conversion.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Is it worth watching it in 3D?
did not watch this one on imax, but it was great on digital 3D...movie was obviously shot on 3D camera, so go ahead, get some!
smokin.gif

It wasn't shot on a 3D camera, they did a post-conversion.

Son. I'm heated they showed this movie around the world already. Bums posting gifs of the movie all on tumblr. I don't want to be spoiled...

Son. I'm heated they showed this movie around the world already. Bums posting gifs of the movie all on tumblr. I don't want to be spoiled...

This! When the hell did this start happening?!

This! When the hell did this start happening?!

We actually usually get big films like this first, I remember I saw IM2, Cap, and X Men first class before it came otu in America

We actually usually get big films like this first, I remember I saw IM2, Cap, and X Men first class before it came otu in America

Originally Posted by shogun

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
IMAX tickets here in the Philippines usually go for less than $15 each. Most of the time, with free popcorn (not that good though) as well. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
IMAX tickets here in the Philippines usually go for less than $15 each. Most of the time, with free popcorn (not that good though) as well. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom