The barber is charging you how much?! Vol. Real Life Curb Your Enthusiam Scenario

I'm in between barbers right now. Old barber sent an email raising his price to 35 just for the cut. 40 including beard lol

New barber is decent...25 for cut and beard trim... but cut is nothing amazing

Finding a good barber sucks lol

Stop giving these fools get ya hard earned money and letting them run them dirty *** clippers through ya head....

Fools out here charging $30+ for a haircut yet they aren't even educated or care enough to buy actual necessary sanitizing equipment.
What yall thought a toothbrush and alcohol based spray is good enough for clipper surfaces???
See this is what people don't learn because they never had any real formal training in this field.

Straight nasty....SMH
tenor.gif

BTW I'm a 18 year Maryland State Licensed Barber

Lol I've seen it in bmore way to much. Nasty looking fluid with a toothbrush, nah been growing my hair for 2 years I'm good.

I'll contribute to the conversion:

My barber charges $15 for the cut and I tip $10. I get a haircut twice a month so its a $50 monthly expense.

Damn, the only time I give my barber more than $20 is because I owed him from the last time he let me slide because I didn't have time to go pull money out. Plus I threw in another $10 on principle. But nowadays I just Venmo him while I'm still in the chair.

I'm cool paying $30+tip. My barber is reliable and always provides good cuts. His prices has steadily gone up over the years, but I'm assuming it's cuz of what the shop is asking for their cut per month.

I would hate to still be paying $20 to a barber who rushes on your hair and potentially giving you a dookie line up.

pops cut my hair and his own while i grew up. He than taught me how to cut mines myself.

Never had the luxury of parents taking their kids to the barber shop weekly

Glad pops taught me because yall getting finessed for $30 for a cut.

People not even making $30 and hour doing real professional work with degrees in some professions

And yall can justify paying this barber with no license $30+ :lol:

I cut my hair myself weeky can only imagine how much money i done saved over the years :pimp:

Haircut costing how much i give wifey to get her nails done nowadays :rofl:

pops cut my hair and his own while i grew up. He than taught me how to cut mines myself.

Never had the luxury of parents taking their kids to the barber shop weekly

Glad pops taught me because yall getting finessed for $30 for a cut.

People not even making $30 and hour doing real professional work with degrees in some professions

And yall can justify paying this barber with no license $30+ :lol:

I cut my hair myself weeky can only imagine how much money i done saved over the years :pimp:

Haircut costing how much i give wifey to get her nails done nowadays :rofl:

Pic of your hair?

relax B.

Its your money im not here to show off my haircut or prove anything.

Just $30 a cut is comedy

No one should be worrying about how a next man is spending his money imo. If they can afford it, why not? :emoji_upside_down:

No one should be worrying about how a next man is spending his money imo. If they can afford it, why not? :emoji_upside_down:

Not the point im making if you can afford it or not. I can afford it now but i aint gonna pay it would rather learn on my own not that hard.

Point i was making is how can you justify paying someone with no license $30+ when there are people out here with degrees who aint even making $30 an hour doing more complex work.

I guess your barber dont have no license?

Not the point im making if you can afford it or not. I can afford it now but i aint gonna pay it would rather learn on my own not that hard.

Point i was making is how can you justify paying someone with no license $30+ when there are people out here with degrees who aint even making $30 an hour doing more complex work.

I guess your barber dont have no license?

Why does it matter if they have a license or not? :rofl: If they do a good job, does it matter?

So if your car breaks down, but you have a friend who isn't a certified mechanic, but he's knowledgeable and has been working on cars his entire life. You wouldn't pay him for his services because he isn't licensed?

Your logic is flawed tbh.

I'm cool paying $30+tip. My barber is reliable and always provides good cuts. His prices has steadily gone up over the years, but I'm assuming it's cuz of what the shop is asking for their cut per month.

I would hate to still be paying $20 to a barber who rushes on your hair and potentially giving you a dookie line up.
:sick: :sick:

I pay $30 with tip where I currently go :smh: prices were raised after they renovated the shop. That's for full cut + beard trim.

Why does it matter if they have a license or not? :rofl: If they do a good job, does it matter?

So if your car breaks down, but you have a friend who isn't a certified mechanic, but he's knowledgeable and has been working on cars his entire life. You wouldn't pay him for his services because he isn't licensed?

Your logic is flawed tbh.

I would still pay my friend but he aint getting dealership repair prices.

$100 oil change at the dealership not bout to pay my friend who aint got no license $100 to do it just cause i can afford it and he does a good job.

:lol:

How much do you guys expect to pay for a cut? Serious question?

Im a Barber and have been for over 15yrs.
I currently dont work out of a shop and strictly do house calls.
My prices depend on the client.
Ive havent charged less than $40 for a cut in at least 5yrs.
Ive charged up to $100 for a housecall.
Im not about to pay for no damn booth or let anyone take a cut out of my pay.

Back
Top Bottom