The Bears are so POOR.

I Really Don't Understand How One Can Be So Poor From A Talent Stand Point.

tired.gif

I haven't been this disappointed since Jayson Williams missed those 2 free throws vs indiana.

^^
It would've made no sense, since it would literally take the rest of the season for someone to learn the Martz system.

Haine is garbage though.....

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Eh. I'd say he's doing better than most...Probably making what...$750k?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I Really Don't Understand How One Can Be So Poor From A Talent Stand Point.

Reading Comprehension FYL

Stoneface to you sir...I was making light of a non-postworthy thread. I knew exactly what you meant.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^
It would've made no sense, since it would literally take the rest of the season for someone to learn the Martz system.

Haine is garbage though.....
I can't remember for sure but I think Jeff Garcia was in Detroit when Martz was and he was available to pick up.  Either way the Bears are done for the year.

MAN
sick.gif
.................. when barber fumbled in ot i felt like jimbo fisher at the end of the fsu vs virginia game 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Its funny I was JUST about to make a Chicago Bears Hate thead.

This team is pathetic. All I want is 1 Super Bowl win, but thats too much to ask. Face it guys, we're not going to the Playoffs this year, next year, or any other year. Ive been a Bears fan since birth and NEVER have I said Im ashamed to be a Bears fan before now. I'm so disgusted with this team I resign my support from them. The Packers WILL win the division for AT LEAST the next 5 years, theyre the future of the NFL.

I will not cheer for these bums any more. I dont care if they win the Super Bowl, count me out for the celebration.

Back
Top Bottom