The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

I’m kinda disappointed in USA this whole Olympics. Yeah we got some golds and some feel good stories, but on sure shot events where we should be dominant in, we fall short (minus Caleb Dressel).
I’ve been saying this. America’s head isn’t it it this year.

I’m kinda disappointed in USA this whole Olympics. Yeah we got some golds and some feel good stories, but on sure shot events where we should be dominant in, we fall short (minus Caleb Dressel).

Go sit down somewhere.

All of these athletes were on a program to peak LAST YEAR, the world shut down and they had to reconfigure however they were preparing to MAYBE peak again the following year.

Then add in the fact that there are empty stadiums and they don't have their usual support system. I commend everyone that was able to just show up.

I know I meant idk why they didn't have Kerley as the anchor, USA Men on the sprint side going out sad, not even Holloway could win gold smh

nope.. he was the 2nd leg.. it was bromell, kerley, baker and then whoever was the anchor got walked

Go sit down somewhere.

All of these athletes were on a program to peak LAST YEAR, the world shut down and they had to reconfigure however they were preparing to MAYBE peak again the following year.

Then add in the fact that there are empty stadiums and they don't have their usual support system. I commend everyone that was able to just show up.

Mad excuses! So all the other countries can show up and deliver but Team USA?

I know I meant idk why they didn't have Kerley as the anchor, USA Men on the sprint side going out sad, not even Holloway could win gold smh

I don’t get why they decided baker and bromell should be running the curves

I could see running kerley just because he was 4th at trials in the 2 and we know he has that 400 background

They’re leading the Medal count, they’re doing alright.

im not going knock the athletes, but there are some obvious things the coaches f’d up on the swimming side and on a couple of these relays that haven’t put athletes in best position to succeed or put forth their best teams

Ummmm so i see the girls from commercials thread is gone..

anyone wanna assist.. please

Golds win, and they’ve blown so many opportunities. We’re three away from China if you count the basketball teams. That hurdle non-Gold though jeezus.

Golds win, and they’ve blown so many opportunities. We’re three away from China if you count the basketball teams. That hurdle non-Gold though jeezus.

you really want to count the US men’s basketball team for gold?

the should be safest gold US got left is that women‘s 4 x 4, but that assumes the coaches are smart enough to use the 3 ladies they know can run sub sub 49s (syd, Muhammad and mu)

Back
Top Bottom