The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Best thread I made on here :frown:

think this her

1628135295343.gif

I just want these athletes to get home safe and for these games to be over so that the Japanese people can move on with their lives. Team USA Track and Field Relay teams have been a disappointment for a long time. We can expect a botched handoff or terrible lineups everytime.

yea I don’t get why the coaches decided to throw them 2 as their curves

hell use your tech and time out the splits for the 3 200 guys if needed.. I get not including another would be option since he had the 400 final

I just want these athletes to get home safe and for these games to be over so that the Japanese people can move on with their lives. Team USA Track and Field Relay teams have been a disappointment for a long time. We can expect a botched handoff or terrible lineups everytime.
No gold in 100/ 100h / 110 hurdles/ 200 …. Damn hurdles ….. athing Mu and rai Benjamin … and the women 400 team all did well

yea I don’t get why the coaches decided to throw them 2 as their curves

hell use your tech and time out the splits for the 3 200 guys if needed.. I get not including another would be option since he had the 400 final
I hate when teams hold off runners for the finals ….. like you have to qualify for the damn finals

Nah that’s fair they haven’t earned the slack, I feel like THEY feel destined for the Luka matchup so it’s either they roll or they overlook them, I think they’ll roll them.

I hate when teams hold off runners for the finals ….. like you have to qualify for the damn finals

i mean I get it.. but I’d use to to give guys an opportunity.. like I’d look at both Noah lyes and Kenny who both opened strong as hell in the 2 and were in great positions coming off of the curves.. they should have the splits and reaction times on the starts

Then I’d run baker and bromell on the straights, bromell gets a chance to redeem himself

to make a comparison to swimming, dressel’s normal start is such an advantage that you just leadoff with him because he doesn’t get the usual half a second advantage of the rolling start, so you pass that off to the remainder of your guys.. not that dressel‘s rolling start is bad or anything but his regular start is just THAT good

THURSDAY, AUGUST 5 (all times Eastern)

Basketball

12:15 a.m. — Men’s semifinal: United States vs. Australia — Peacock (live)
7 a.m. — Men’s semifinal: Slovenia vs. France — NBCSN (live)

Beach Volleyball
12:05 a.m. — Men’s semifinal — NBC (live)
9 p.m. — Women’s bronze medal match — CNBC (live)
10:30 p.m. — Women’s final — NBC (live)

Canoe/Kayak
8 p.m. — Sprint qualifying — USA (live)

Diving
2 a.m. — Women’s platform final — USA (live)
8 p.m. — Women’s platform final — NBC

Golf
6:30 p.m. — Women’s third round — Golf Channel (live)

Rhythmic Gymnastics
9 p.m. — Individual qualifying — CNBC (live)

Skateboarding
8 p.m. — Men’s park final — NBC

Soccer
4 a.m. — Women’s bronze medal match: United States vs. Australia — USA (live)
10 p.m. — Women’s final: Sweden vs. Canada — USA (live)

Track & Field
3:30 a.m. — Men’s 20-kilometer race walk — NBCSN (live)
6 a.m. — Men’s decathlon & Women’s heptathlon events, Women’s pole vault & Men’s 400 meters finals, Men’s 1,500 meters semifinals, Women’s 4×400-meter relay qualifying — Peacock (live)
4:30 p.m. — Men’s 50-kilometer race walk — NBCSN (live)
8 p.m. — Men’s 400 meters final, Men’s decathlon & Women’s heptathlon events, Men’s 1,500 meters semifinals — NBC

Water Polo
2:30 a.m. — Women’s semifinal — USA (live)
6:30 a.m. — Women’s semifinal — CNBC (live)

Wrestling
5:15 a.m. — Men’s freestyle 57kg and 86kg finals, Women’s freestyle 57 kg, final — Olympic Channel (live)
10 p.m. — Finals — Olympic Channel (live)

Volleyball
8 a.m. — Men’s semifinal — USA (live)

Last edited:
I had it on DVR and slowed it down to try and see. Hard to tell but it looked as if he got clipped by another racer on the front tire.

:20 mark.

If someone can help with the embed, that would be great. Youtube/NBC is blocking it right now.

just saw that he was discharged from the hospital and gonna be on his way home to NV for rehab. hopefully he's able to make a full recovery. that crash was nightmarish

Back
Top Bottom