The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

IATT IATT seems like they think the 4x400 legs should be Rai, Norman, Cherry, and Deadmon. I would go with Kerley rather than Deadmon and you would go with Holloway, will be interesting to see what it'll be. Also I like how they mention Belgium only got 2 Borlee Bros this time and they're only scary when they got all 3 Borlee bros on the legs

IATT IATT seems like they think the 4x400 legs should be Rai, Norman, Cherry, and Deadmon. I would go with Kerley rather than Deadmon and you would go with Holloway, will be interesting to see what it'll be. Also I like how they mention Belgium only got 2 Borlee Bros this time and they're only scary when they got all 3 Borlee bros on the legs

yea I’d have to talk with their coaches and the guys and see who is prepared for what.. cause rai the only real lock to me and cherry

norman pretty much too, but I wonder about dude’s mental.. and Holloway I was expecting dude to run at least 12.7 and obviously he ain’t been doing as much as he was event wise when he was at Florida

but yea kerley and Holloway would be in heavy consideration for me

but deadmon was 44.08

kerley and cherry the only guys that have legit improved here

All I know is if mu, syd and Muhammad ain’t on that 4 x 4 the Americans in here need to do something

syd and Muhammad were sub 52 having to jump over a bunch of obstacles.. meanwhile Hayes was 50.88 in that 400 final and Jonathas didn’t make the final and was 50.51 in the semis

mu ran sub 49 on a relay, she broke the flat 4 ncaa record

and after watching her run her PB in the 800 at this meet for gold, can only imagine what she could run in the 4

We ready for the Gold medal basketball game fellas? USA got this 🇺🇸

200.gif

have they aired the replay of the 4x100 relays already on primetime?

They just aired both over the past 15 mins. I knew they were going to squeeze them in last before showing the basketball game. NBC is theeeee worst.

this is her horse right? that's wild. if my own horse that I raised and trained for years cost me a gold medal, off to the glue factory :angry:

edit: nvm they have to use random horses. I'd still recommend the glue factory though :angry: :angry:

speaking of horses...

Riders say a life-size sumo wrestler positioned next to the 10th obstacle on the 14-jump Olympic course may have distracted several horses in qualifying for the individual jumping final Tuesday night. A few pairings pulled up short of the barrier, accumulating enough penalty points to prevent entry into Wednesday’s finals.

1628306353897.jpeg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom