The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Wow. Canada with the upset. Sweden's goalie made saves and gave them the best opportunity to win then her teammates missed 3 straight pk's.

I disagree with what these guys are saying other than change is needed

the US has to look at all their options for the relay as soon as that is available (so for me those convos should be happening after the 1, 2 and in some situations even the 4 and 110 hurdles) and you speak with those guys and their coaches and you form the ‘relay pool’

you determine the guys who are strong on running the curves.. who has the best start(s), who are your 60m guys vs guys who can move after they get rolling a lil bit and close out the 100 strong.. and every practice you beat into them whatever the pass word is and find out what everyone is comfortable with

this is a good vid from Carl at Houston, starts at 5 min mark

been said Shaunae had an easy gold for 400m once Naser was suspended and Mu decided to do 800m rather than 400m, made the smart choice in defending it rather than only doing 200m which was so much more stacked field

been said Shaunae had an easy gold for 400m once Naser was suspended and Mu decided to do 800m rather than 400m, made the smart choice in defending it rather than only doing 200m which was so much more stacked field

as long as she was healthy, anyone who could legit challenge her wasn’t running the race

Naser and mboma were out.. and the 3 fastest Americans weren’t running that race

Carl Lewis is right, team USA needs to come up with a set plan and having that going throughout on all levels so those coming up learn it and then those coming in have an easy point of reference of what is done with national teams

in my high school team in the Bahamas (we don’t do middle school, high school for us starts at grade 7) we had the uniformity of what the track team was going do down from our PE classes.. people might have had their own track clubs, played other sports or didn’t even run track really.. but everyone in the school knew exactly what we were supposed to do if put on the relay team for the school when it came time for our school vs other schools

Italy the new home of sprinting, fastest man in the world and 4x100 gold medal team. Mitchell-Blake really couldn't hold off Tortu on that anchor, De Grasse did all he could to get the team to medal

They really let flippin Italy win the 4 x 1.. least the 100 dude was black.. but this shh

1628258089627.gif
Thinking about becoming a citizen. VAMOS ITALIA

IATT IATT man i think you were on to something and Canada should've just put Warner in 1 of the other 2 legs that wasn't De Grasse and Brown

IATT IATT man i think you were on to something and Canada should've just put Warner in 1 of the other 2 legs that wasn't De Grasse and Brown

he probably is one of their fastest 4 right now.. and maybe if the decthalon was the beginning of the schedule and he had like 3 days to catch himself

but I’m trying think how that would even be doable after the decathlon.. like maybe he’s on the high for the day of.. but them next 2 days his body gotta be SCREAMIN

Back
Top Bottom