The Best City To Live In...?

I'm 22 now. I've been living in the same city my entire life. I want to transfer universities, but haven't really paid it too much thought.What's the best city for a student my age to live in?

Cliffnotes:
What's the best city to reside in for a 22 year old?

Discuss

Cliffnotes for 3 sentences? lol

i wanna move to phoenix looks nice, i need to get outa Milwaukee. Cant deal with this cold weather anymore.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the cliffnotes

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

I'm 22 now. I've been living in the same city my entire life. I want to transfer universities, but haven't really paid it too much thought. What's the best city for a student my age to live in?

Cliffnotes:
What's the best city to reside in for a 22 year old?

Discuss
I'm offended. Nter's aren't that lazy
laugh.gif

go to Boston.

greatest city if your single, young, love bars, and intellectually challenged.

Originally Posted by the north west

U of Oregon cause it has Nike

all the white people love minorities,even better l if you are black
pimp.gif
but also
ohwell.gif
because the cops take their job WAY too seriously in the Eug

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Cliffnotes for 3 sentences? lol

i wanna move to phoenix looks nice, i need to get outa Milwaukee. Cant deal with this cold weather anymore.
i lived in phoenix for 3 years and went to school out there. real nice place to live for a while. never cold, but it takes a little while to getused to the heat. any young person would love it out there for a few years or so. lots of beautiful women of all kinds of nationalities.

I'm 22 also and I've been strongly considering moving to Texas. Not just because I'm a Cowboys fan living in Philly but it looks like a beautifulcity and more affordable. Definitely going to visit as soon as possible to see how it really is.

Im 22 now and I live in Atlanta and I'd prefer to live somewhere else, so I def wouldnt recommend the south like white chocolate said

I'm 24, I was born and raised in Miami, went to college in Tallahasse, and currently live in Tampa....I'm very sick of Florida..I want to move toBoston, DC, or San Fran.

Back
Top Bottom