The Best Friend's Wedding Vol. Tobago {PICS}

FTR, I'd take an Indian woman from Trinidad over an American woman any day of the week.

I got my first taste (no pun intended
laugh.gif
) of the "bad indian shorties" when I went to this carnival inMiami last year. Them Guyanese females got me feenin BAD.
smh.gif

I was in TNT a little ealier this summer, got to visit fam, some I've seen and some new faces
but only for a week
first time down there, out the country, and on a plane all in one
that took waaaay too long to happen but I'm glad I got to experience it
The craziest thing was that I never felt like I wasn't at home
Beautiful place, music, women (Tatianna Ali, Nia Long, Nikki Minaj any1 ?), food, culture etc. But I'm biased, though.

Congrats to your friend and nice pics

PS
Why does everyone down there speed?
I be scared %#+ !%#$ in the car.

thris thead got me to looking up famous Trinis and wow at some of the results i found
I didn't know Alfonso Ribeiro was Trini, I thought he was Dominican
and Huggy Bear?
I knew about Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Congrats to your boy

Trinidad is mad nice, I'm actually in Port of Spain right now visiting all my family. Tobago is more of the touristy place though. Its a lot nicer, andsmaller too.

Caribbeans girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
especially down here. Real bad indian shorties too. And the food is fire... doubles, roti, yall know watsup

PS
Why does everyone down there speed?
I be scared %#+ !%#$ in the car.
I think its because traffic rules arent too enforced. Cops are pretty rare and dont seem to give a damn. People over take drivers all the time,on the sides of highways, and taxis just stop in the middle of the street to pick people up or drop people off. I thought drivers in miami were bad but thisplace takes the cake!

is Trinidad and Tobago two different places, or is that just the name of the country?
excuse my ignorance.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

is Trinidad and Tobago two different places, or is that just the name of the country?
excuse my ignorance.

trinidad y tobago is one country...but two different islands...

illegal op- i need to ask you about saturday night dude
nerd.gif

excuse my ignorance.

They are two islands next to each other.

What part of Tobago is the wedding op?

Originally Posted by EB4President

excuse my ignorance.

trinidad y tobago is one country...but two different islands...

illegal op- i need to ask you about saturday night dude
nerd.gif

Yeah E we was livin good out there...my mother say u looked smooth as +%%$ in that tux too
laugh.gif
. Saturday you ask? Not for NT. I'ma hit u and we candiscuss - I gotta holla anyway cuz I left my wedding bag out there and I hope one of yall grabbed it for me...

damn. seems like your boy did it right. must have been fresh sleeping @ night with the ocean and stars

Naw bro...I ended up gettin a ride to the airport from the groundskeeper at like 6 in the morn for only 30TT...it was a heated negotiation though. Son tried toplay me at first.

...and you need no help with shortie - this is the part where you've piped her friend and your smash game does the talkin'. Me and your cousin wasproud of you yung
laugh.gif
....like, "damn, this +#%+$ finally stompin wit the big dogs"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Naw bro...I ended up gettin a ride to the airport from the groundskeeper at like 6 in the morn for only 30TT...it was a heated negotiation though. Son tried to play me at first.

...and you need no help with shortie - this is the part where you've piped her friend and your smash game does the talkin'. Me and your cousin was proud of you yung
laugh.gif
....like, "damn, this +#%+$ finally stompin wit the big dogs"
laugh.gif

son the friend jah like fell for me dawg..like she was like i was special and wanted me to come to new york and i was like noooooooooooo..but for giggles ismashed her again sunday night...

im not sure if i told u everything bout me and claudia friday night tho ( not for nt) but shorti is on point with EVERYTHING... but she felt kinda wierd andwanted to talk to big bro about me and her talkin..

i shoulda went down, my parents and my sis went down last week, my brother went down earlier in the year,

im the only one that aint go down this year, this thread is making me regret it.

Back
Top Bottom