The Best Jordans to play Basketball in?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by dontae

The XI's hands down

I have to agree, i balled in my annis last week and they felt great. Its been a while since i played ball in XIs but I found them as light as any current shoe and the comfort is great.
damn... maybe i need to break mine in more... but I just dont think the AJ11's are comfortable at all! 
as for myself, I find the 12's to be great... love the zoom in them. Ive heard alot of great things about the 2010 as well. 

3s, 4s, 11s, 23s
pimp.gif

i've balled in many. anything below X are either too stiff or doesn't breathe well. most after XII i find bulky for some reason. never liked the traction on X.

my vote goes to XI IE low's for traction, cushion, weight, breathability. i never have problems with ankle sprains, but some may prefer mids. for reference i play 2 or point.

i've balled in many. anything below X are either too stiff or doesn't breathe well. most after XII i find bulky for some reason. never liked the traction on X.

my vote goes to XI IE low's for traction, cushion, weight, breathability. i never have problems with ankle sprains, but some may prefer mids. for reference i play 2 or point.

I like the comfort of the XIX , XX,and XVIII.   I ball in the XIV, but comfortwise, the XIV doesn't compare to those previously mentioned.

I like the comfort of the XIX , XX,and XVIII.   I ball in the XIV, but comfortwise, the XIV doesn't compare to those previously mentioned.

so im trying to start balling in some new jordans
anyone on here tried to ball in 8s??
and possibly thinking of trying some 20s but any ideas???

for the past year o so i been balling in my Xs and i love them!!
but kinda want to try something new

so im trying to start balling in some new jordans
anyone on here tried to ball in 8s??
and possibly thinking of trying some 20s but any ideas???

for the past year o so i been balling in my Xs and i love them!!
but kinda want to try something new

I ball in my 8's all the time. I ball outdoors and they hold up real well. There also comfortable.

I ball in my 8's all the time. I ball outdoors and they hold up real well. There also comfortable.

anyone here know how the jumpman pro strong fits??? im thinking of getting the recent retros for balling and wonder if anyone here has them and knows how they fit???? thanks

anyone here know how the jumpman pro strong fits??? im thinking of getting the recent retros for balling and wonder if anyone here has them and knows how they fit???? thanks

Back
Top Bottom