The Best Jordans to play Basketball in?

My personal preference is also the XI low i.e. Largely due to the fact my feet remain cool.
Same here.  That and the full-length air combined with the gel/foam insole makes for a pretty comfy ride.  The grip is also on point after they're broken in.

My personal preference is also the XI low i.e. Largely due to the fact my feet remain cool.
Same here.  That and the full-length air combined with the gel/foam insole makes for a pretty comfy ride.  The grip is also on point after they're broken in.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

xx3 for me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It seems like I have a lot of "bounce" in my playoff XIIs probably because of the zoom units, but I have a pair of concords I use strictly for my league...

It seems like I have a lot of "bounce" in my playoff XIIs probably because of the zoom units, but I have a pair of concords I use strictly for my league...

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

no pro strongs but hoop in IVs, Vs, VIIs, XIs, XIIs... all are light and supportive...
Can't say the Vs are very light. Weighing in at 20 ounces/560 grams, definitely one of the heavier shoes around. Reminds me a bit of the older Lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom