THE BEST RETRO OF DA YEAR 2008 (will be updated as new releases come)

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Um Penny 2s?

We all know the bubble will be smaller... and the 3M will probably get the chop too.
why would the 3m get cut out?

and those dee brown pumps up there look great hopefully i can scoop a pair in april
pimp.gif

Hands down my personal favorite for 2008 along with the Pippen 1's. I am a huge Jordan fan but JB dropped the ball with these BS retro colorways andhorrible quality so I just basically copped 3 pairs of the Flight 95's and I will be copping 3 pairs of the Pippen 1's!

Originally Posted by Joshua1982

Hands down my personal favorite for 2008 along with the Pippen 1's. I am a huge Jordan fan but JB dropped the ball with these BS retro colorways and horrible quality so I just basically copped 3 pairs of the Flight 95's and I will be copping 3 pairs of the Pippen 1's!

LOL there are so many things wrong with this photo my friend...from the raw matress, the garbage on the right, the dirt on the floor, the bottles in thecorner, the livewires on the floor, the stain on the stool, your shirt and shoes showin in the pic....i mean...i'm not here to hate but that was too funnyto let slide...i mean 2 mountain dews and a lipton? drink some water homie lol

2008 is definitely the best retro year for nike.

- Air Zoom Flight 95s
- Penny 2s
- Pippen 1s
- ATC 2s

Structure's look nice and all but Jesus.....I think they are a bit overhyped.

Flightposites, Penny 2's, Pippens and carmine XIs get my biggest stamps of approval.

Worst = Penny Foam Boot (ghastly!)

If the Carmines had Nike Air then I would vote for it, but they choose not to for stupid reasons, so the shoe sucks to me. So far the zf 95 and tech challengeII have my vote. Even though the penny II is my favorite non jordan shoe of all time, I doubt the air bubble will be to my liking, so I vote no for it.

Can you guys imagine if this was still 03, almost everything in this post would be tied for number 1, seeing that they were still using leather, and big airbubbles then.

I think, LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR IN MY OPINION:
1) HARE'S VII
2)CARMINES VI'S
3) PIPPENS

zoom 95
air tech challenge II
structures

so far thats how i got it....i like to wait to see how the shoe turns out b4 i put em in this category

hopefully the pippens, eggplants, and penny IIs make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom