The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Went to Good Stuff Eatery in DC last weekend....OVERRATED! The burger is tiny, and they put so many extras on it, you can't taste the cow....only redeeming quality was the Toasted Marshmallow Shake....

GSE was OK, but I don't think I'll be going back....
I went swimming around Eastern Market and we decided to go to Good Stuff. You were right, Burgers were small. It didn't help that we had to wait for like 20 mins before our food came out. The large Villiage Fries were small and didn't compare to a regular 5-Guys. It was 3 of us so we thought getting the illage Fry would be enough. NOPE. I ate my burger in like 4 bites. I was still hungry

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Went to Good Stuff Eatery in DC last weekend....OVERRATED! The burger is tiny, and they put so many extras on it, you can't taste the cow....only redeeming quality was the Toasted Marshmallow Shake....

I went swimming around Eastern Market and we decided to go to Good Stuff. You were right, Burgers were small. It didn't help that we had to wait for like 20 mins before our food came out. The large Villiage Fries were small and didn't compare to a regular 5-Guys. It was 3 of us so we thought getting the illage Fry would be enough. NOPE. I ate my burger in like 4 bites. I was still hungry
It's not worth the price either....my girl and I got 2 burgers, fries to share, and 2 shakes...came out to $31. 

When we went, we waited about 20-25 minutes to order, then another 15 to get our food.  It's overhyped....I know people sweat it cause the owner was on Top Chef or some !#*%, but there are better (and cheaper) options around the DMV. 

It's not worth the price either....my girl and I got 2 burgers, fries to share, and 2 shakes...came out to $31. 

When we went, we waited about 20-25 minutes to order, then another 15 to get our food.  It's overhyped....I know people sweat it cause the owner was on Top Chef or some !#*%, but there are better (and cheaper) options around the DMV. 

whataburger.jpg

went to Five Guys last week. The burger was pretty good, fries are alright. They need to offer a smaller size of fries though....

I'd still take In-N-Out over it for the price, but it's not bad at all.

went to Five Guys last week. The burger was pretty good, fries are alright. They need to offer a smaller size of fries though....

I'd still take In-N-Out over it for the price, but it's not bad at all.

When I went to GSE, I knew that the regular sized burger wasn't gonna be enough so I actually ordered a burger with double meat (pause).  So I was satisfied with the portion I got (thats what she said) and I could taste the cow.  I admit the price and wait are both a little much.  The place is designed for yuppies and it shows.  I really enjoyed the burger itself though.

When I went to GSE, I knew that the regular sized burger wasn't gonna be enough so I actually ordered a burger with double meat (pause).  So I was satisfied with the portion I got (thats what she said) and I could taste the cow.  I admit the price and wait are both a little much.  The place is designed for yuppies and it shows.  I really enjoyed the burger itself though.

Originally Posted by marion706

whataburger.jpg

pimp.gif
This.

I tried Five Guys here in Houston and it was garbage and overpriced
sick.gif

I took the family and they all agreed. The fries weren't even crisp or anything
Nothing but pure hype.

Originally Posted by marion706

whataburger.jpg

pimp.gif
This.

I tried Five Guys here in Houston and it was garbage and overpriced
sick.gif

I took the family and they all agreed. The fries weren't even crisp or anything
Nothing but pure hype.

I tired 5 napkins in Queens it was so-so. The best burger I've had is actually at this little deli by my job. It's been mentioned before. Bacon cheese burger with a fried egg on top. I get it with onion rings and put some onion rings in the burger.

I tired 5 napkins in Queens it was so-so. The best burger I've had is actually at this little deli by my job. It's been mentioned before. Bacon cheese burger with a fried egg on top. I get it with onion rings and put some onion rings in the burger.

five guys is one of the best in the area...but on a good night whataburger and cookout do their thing
pimp.gif

best i've ever had was this cinder block shack called Eds Dairy Bar..but they had a little sanitation problem smh

five guys is one of the best in the area...but on a good night whataburger and cookout do their thing
pimp.gif

best i've ever had was this cinder block shack called Eds Dairy Bar..but they had a little sanitation problem smh

Those thin burgers. Was I supposed to get a double or something? Really nothing special man. I appreciate MTO food, but I&O better be happy they are cheap. I would have asked for a refund.
I never get anything less than a triple, with 2 slices of cheese. In and Out is definitely not in the same class as most other fast food places, but it's still fast food.

Those thin burgers. Was I supposed to get a double or something? Really nothing special man. I appreciate MTO food, but I&O better be happy they are cheap. I would have asked for a refund.
I never get anything less than a triple, with 2 slices of cheese. In and Out is definitely not in the same class as most other fast food places, but it's still fast food.

Back
Top Bottom