The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I won't even front, I've had some fantastic burgers, but no burger is better at 3AM after a long night than :

mcdonalds-double-cheeseburg.jpg

My-T.
pimp.gif

yall dudes are trippen comparin whataburger to burgerking.

the a1 thick and hearty and the honey bbq chicken strip go off

Whataburger-Thick-Hearty-Side-1024x547.jpg

honeybbqsand.jpg

cant forget about breakfast, the honey butter biscuit sandwich and taquitos always hit the spot late night!!

honeybbqsand.jpg

cant forget about breakfast, the honey butter biscuit sandwich and taquitos always hit the spot late night!!

For those in NYC, I have a list of the supposed best burgers and I plan to try them all.

So far I've tried:

Donovan's Pub in Woodside, Queens....... it was not that good. Tasted like any regular burger I could get at a diner.
Back Forty in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.. this was definitely good. I was really drunk when I tried it though. The bun was a bit overcooked but the burger was perfectly cooked and juicy. Ordered a side of Rosemary fries too.

I also tried the Five Guys in Midtown West. That was really good too, I got it all the way minus the mayo. Really juicy, a mess of a burger though, a lot of the condiments fell off. Ordered the large cajun fries
sick.gif
entirely too much but still delicious.

Next up:

Zeitzeff's 1/2 lb. Kobe beef burger
West 3rd Common's 'Common Burger'
Black Iron Burger Shop's 'Iron Horse'
Burger Joint @ Le Park Meridian
and Dumont.

For those in NYC, I have a list of the supposed best burgers and I plan to try them all.

So far I've tried:

Donovan's Pub in Woodside, Queens....... it was not that good. Tasted like any regular burger I could get at a diner.
Back Forty in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.. this was definitely good. I was really drunk when I tried it though. The bun was a bit overcooked but the burger was perfectly cooked and juicy. Ordered a side of Rosemary fries too.

I also tried the Five Guys in Midtown West. That was really good too, I got it all the way minus the mayo. Really juicy, a mess of a burger though, a lot of the condiments fell off. Ordered the large cajun fries
sick.gif
entirely too much but still delicious.

Next up:

Zeitzeff's 1/2 lb. Kobe beef burger
West 3rd Common's 'Common Burger'
Black Iron Burger Shop's 'Iron Horse'
Burger Joint @ Le Park Meridian
and Dumont.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

indifferent.gif

That "burger" looks like a whopper with a different name.
False. You dudes need to come to the south and have a real burger. Not some hype machine.
Everything is on point from the breakfast to the burgers, the chicken tenders with gravy,and the whatachicken
pimp.gif

whataburger.jpg

and I'd rather have a whopper than whatever I had a five guys...In-n-out was just a bit better,but it can't beat that ^

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

indifferent.gif

That "burger" looks like a whopper with a different name.
False. You dudes need to come to the south and have a real burger. Not some hype machine.
Everything is on point from the breakfast to the burgers, the chicken tenders with gravy,and the whatachicken
pimp.gif

whataburger.jpg

and I'd rather have a whopper than whatever I had a five guys...In-n-out was just a bit better,but it can't beat that ^

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

honeybbqsand.jpg

You ain't lyin!! That Honey Butter Biscuit and Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich get me right EVERY time!! These cats are missing out ...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

honeybbqsand.jpg

You ain't lyin!! That Honey Butter Biscuit and Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich get me right EVERY time!! These cats are missing out ...

This thread makes me want to give up my diet & go on a straight burgerfest 
laugh.gif

This thread makes me want to give up my diet & go on a straight burgerfest 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom