The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

smh@ ppl not liking my whataburger selection but anyways going to Houston Thursday cant wait to eat 1 hit me up if you in that area

smh@ ppl not liking my whataburger selection but anyways going to Houston Thursday cant wait to eat 1 hit me up if you in that area

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
2611406782_569641d317_b.jpg

i moved to LA a couple weeks ago so i have been trying a few new places. Went to tommys burger was really good, prefer it over five guys, but not better than in n out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i moved to LA a couple weeks ago so i have been trying a few new places. Went to tommys burger was really good, prefer it over five guys, but not better than in n out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ The Habit > In N Out.
One thing that bothered me about In N Out was how their burgers were never really hot. I love a nice burger fresh off the grill. Also onion rings > fries.

Also, HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED FATHER'S OFFICE YET? Their bbq-esque spread and greens really compliment the fat juicy cow.

The Apple Pan is also a really old school joint. Their burgers are laced with some type of apple spread. Really great taste.

Any other Los Angeles burger spots I should try?

^ The Habit > In N Out.
One thing that bothered me about In N Out was how their burgers were never really hot. I love a nice burger fresh off the grill. Also onion rings > fries.

Also, HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED FATHER'S OFFICE YET? Their bbq-esque spread and greens really compliment the fat juicy cow.

The Apple Pan is also a really old school joint. Their burgers are laced with some type of apple spread. Really great taste.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

^ The Habit > In N Out.

fwiw, FO has been mentioned...pics were included too

gotta try apple pan next...thx

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

^ The Habit > In N Out.

fwiw, FO has been mentioned...pics were included too

gotta try apple pan next...thx

Back
Top Bottom