The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

These burgers look so damn unhealthy
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by killabee

I flew out to Philly once to try their burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy +!@ bread. The movie just made it look so golden. But honestly In-n-Out is my favorite. It has that unique flavor to it that I just don't know how to describe and that's what separates it from the rest. BELIEVE THE HYPE, not like the sorry +%! white castle bull *!!$. And also I don't like "gourmet" burgers. They're usually overpriced and taste nothing like a real burger suppose to taste like if you know what i mean. For those of you who never had an In-n-Out Burger, Its everything you'd imagine it taste like and some.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Animal Style ftw! Animal style fries are a rip off though

wow, this looks pretty good. this doesn't look like a meal i could finish in one take. But, I would try say nonetheless.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by killabee

I flew out to Philly once to try their burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy +!@ bread. The movie just made it look so golden. But honestly In-n-Out is my favorite. It has that unique flavor to it that I just don't know how to describe and that's what separates it from the rest. BELIEVE THE HYPE, not like the sorry +%! white castle bull *!!$. And also I don't like "gourmet" burgers. They're usually overpriced and taste nothing like a real burger suppose to taste like if you know what i mean. For those of you who never had an In-n-Out Burger, Its everything you'd imagine it taste like and some.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Animal Style ftw! Animal style fries are a rip off though

wow, this looks pretty good. this doesn't look like a meal i could finish in one take. But, I would try say nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

a Sonic just opened up in long island, ny

never been to one

how is it?
Herd that line was ridiculously long outside of it. Do not know how true but 3 hour wait for food; should wait a while before you go to let the hype die down. 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

a Sonic just opened up in long island, ny

never been to one

how is it?
Herd that line was ridiculously long outside of it. Do not know how true but 3 hour wait for food; should wait a while before you go to let the hype die down. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

25 Degrees on Hollywood Boulevard
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Gimme a number one with SPF and a good Guinness milkshake #MUERTE

When I want a similar taste a lot closer to home, and cheaper I hit up Fronks in Bellflower

Gimme a Bullburger with sweet potato fries and a chocolate soda
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

www.eatatfronks.com
Thanks bruh! I'm going tomorrow on the day off. Half off apps, shakes, and beers from 3-6 everyday!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

25 Degrees on Hollywood Boulevard
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Gimme a number one with SPF and a good Guinness milkshake #MUERTE

When I want a similar taste a lot closer to home, and cheaper I hit up Fronks in Bellflower

Gimme a Bullburger with sweet potato fries and a chocolate soda
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

www.eatatfronks.com
Thanks bruh! I'm going tomorrow on the day off. Half off apps, shakes, and beers from 3-6 everyday!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

These burgers look so damn unhealthy
sick.gif

That's the point.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pizza, burgers, and cheesesteaks have to be extra unhealthy and greasy to get the full experience.

Back
Top Bottom