The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

The Habit is awesome! Half fries and half onion rings, with the sides of jalapenos and pepperchinis... so good! Try it out

The Habit is awesome! Half fries and half onion rings, with the sides of jalapenos and pepperchinis... so good! Try it out

Originally Posted by pip777

A 1lb burger from here:
Fuddruckers-Sign-big.jpg
I am going to try this one day soon...

the counter

you pretty much choose what goes in your burger

so if it sucks its your own fault
laugh.gif

en-burger.jpg

the counter

you pretty much choose what goes in your burger

so if it sucks its your own fault
laugh.gif

en-burger.jpg

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

mike23theking: Hopefully you went to Slater's 50/50 already curious to see what you think about it.
Slater's 50/50 is on the radar.  BELIEVE THAT.  It will be tried in the very near future.  It's not that far from the pad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and for those of you on the fence about Five Guys...  peep my post a few pages back.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINT.[/color]

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

mike23theking: Hopefully you went to Slater's 50/50 already curious to see what you think about it.
Slater's 50/50 is on the radar.  BELIEVE THAT.  It will be tried in the very near future.  It's not that far from the pad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and for those of you on the fence about Five Guys...  peep my post a few pages back.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINT.[/color]

Winners of Food Network's "Food Wars" came to my school today... ordered a Witte, not my pic but damn did it hit the spot!!
l

I forgot all the ingredients but it had like : Bacon, Some type of creme, Beer Soaked onions, Srircha, Bacon... completely bomb!!

EDIT: Heres my pic

tumblr_lgc40ro6XB1qzgxzzo1_500.jpg

Winners of Food Network's "Food Wars" came to my school today... ordered a Witte, not my pic but damn did it hit the spot!!
l

I forgot all the ingredients but it had like : Bacon, Some type of creme, Beer Soaked onions, Srircha, Bacon... completely bomb!!

EDIT: Heres my pic

tumblr_lgc40ro6XB1qzgxzzo1_500.jpg

Checked out Good Stuff Eatery in DC. It's owned by Spike from Top Chef. He has a pizza place that is right next door to GSE. Saw him in there messing with pizza dough. Should have gotten him to sign my pizza box or something.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, the GSE farmhouse burger was pretty good. The S'mores milkshake complimented it
glasses.gif

Maybe next time I go I'll see the Obamas, since they have eaten there a few times.

My gf works at In N Out...Brings me a 3X2 daily...Grilled onions, muster fried only...Best stuff ever!

Checked out Good Stuff Eatery in DC. It's owned by Spike from Top Chef. He has a pizza place that is right next door to GSE. Saw him in there messing with pizza dough. Should have gotten him to sign my pizza box or something.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, the GSE farmhouse burger was pretty good. The S'mores milkshake complimented it
glasses.gif

Maybe next time I go I'll see the Obamas, since they have eaten there a few times.

My gf works at In N Out...Brings me a 3X2 daily...Grilled onions, muster fried only...Best stuff ever!

Back
Top Bottom