The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

re: Those big burgers

Do you eat them with a fork/knife? No way you can........I don't even know how to say this without it sounding super gae.

But yea you know what I mean.

re: Those big burgers

Do you eat them with a fork/knife? No way you can........I don't even know how to say this without it sounding super gae.

But yea you know what I mean.

In-n-out is the best burger in the country. And it's only $3.50. Some of these places have good burgers but not worth the $5-20.

In-n-out is the best burger in the country. And it's only $3.50. Some of these places have good burgers but not worth the $5-20.

293553_2066411055740_1108691315_32266094_3419095_n.jpg

Behold, The Patrolman. A seasoned 1/4 pound beef patty, 4 strips of bacon, caramelized cranberry/apple jam, and bleu cheese dressing all sandwiched between a krispy kreme doughnut. When I took a bite out of this burger, all other burgers became insignificant to me, including In n' Out. 
pimp.gif

People who reside in Los Angeles county should keep an eye out for a gourmet food truck called "Da Burger Boss". They are the ones who sell this work of art.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

293553_2066411055740_1108691315_32266094_3419095_n.jpg

Behold, The Patrolman. A seasoned 1/4 pound beef patty, 4 strips of bacon, caramelized cranberry/apple jam, and bleu cheese dressing all sandwiched between a krispy kreme doughnut. When I took a bite out of this burger, all other burgers became insignificant to me, including In n' Out. 
pimp.gif

People who reside in Los Angeles county should keep an eye out for a gourmet food truck called "Da Burger Boss". They are the ones who sell this work of art.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by seth k

Man in-n-out is way to hyped by people.  It is a good basic fast food burger no doubt, but to say it is the best burger in the country is a huge reach.

Man in-n-out is way to hyped by people.  It is a good basic fast food burger no doubt, but to say it is the best burger in the country is a huge reach.

tumblr_londcsZvwW1qcb6hm.jpg

Mexican torta I get at the Puebla Mini Market in Brooklyn, near Sunset Park. It's $8 and well worth it. There are about 20 different choices; I've tried about three, one being a torta with eggs, and they were all delish.

I recently tried a meatball sub at Lorenzo's, a pizza shop near my school in Danbury, and it was the best meatball sub I've ever had. It was big, and only $5.

tumblr_londcsZvwW1qcb6hm.jpg

Mexican torta I get at the Puebla Mini Market in Brooklyn, near Sunset Park. It's $8 and well worth it. There are about 20 different choices; I've tried about three, one being a torta with eggs, and they were all delish.

I recently tried a meatball sub at Lorenzo's, a pizza shop near my school in Danbury, and it was the best meatball sub I've ever had. It was big, and only $5.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

best anything is subjective, but to me in n out is the best value burger.
recently had a burger at slater's 50/50....2/3 lbs + 3 strips of thick cut bacon + fried egg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

best anything is subjective, but to me in n out is the best value burger.
recently had a burger at slater's 50/50....2/3 lbs + 3 strips of thick cut bacon + fried egg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Yo i'm from LA and I love In N Out the most and go there the most, but I tried shake shack in NY and that was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i had to get another burger to savor the moment

Yo i'm from LA and I love In N Out the most and go there the most, but I tried shake shack in NY and that was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i had to get another burger to savor the moment

It's worthy of the hype and its an AMAZING value. Most of the burgers posted are ripoff$, good but ripoffs

It's worthy of the hype and its an AMAZING value. Most of the burgers posted are ripoff$, good but ripoffs

Best restaurant burger - burger bar. Kobe beef, carmelized onions and foie gras with truffle fries.
Best chain - in n out/fat burger
Best sliders - sliding thru

Best restaurant burger - burger bar. Kobe beef, carmelized onions and foie gras with truffle fries.
Best chain - in n out/fat burger
Best sliders - sliding thru

In and Out is so overrated. The level of disappointment when I bit into one after the immense hype it gets can't even be put into words. And the fries were super trash, but nobody hypes then so I'm not even mad.

Anyways, this is a relatively famous burger joint not far from me, up in Mt Scott (Medicine Park, Oklahoma). It's called Meers, was actually on Man vs Food. They make their burgers huge, want to say it's over a lb of meat (buffalo or long horn both of which are very lean, and it's fresh too, they literally can walk outside and catch them) and about 9 inches in diameter. I haven't been there since I was a kid so I don't know if it's still the same or if they make them smaller now or what. You can though go outside to the refuge and walk right the %%*% up to a wild buffalo or longhorn if you like, kind of like in the State Farm commercial.

Braddock+192.JPG

Best fast food burger I have had was probably Steak'n'Shake. That said, I have never been to a 5 Guys.

http://shopping.yahoo.com...ticles/428/best-burgers/

In and Out is so overrated. The level of disappointment when I bit into one after the immense hype it gets can't even be put into words. And the fries were super trash, but nobody hypes then so I'm not even mad.

Anyways, this is a relatively famous burger joint not far from me, up in Mt Scott (Medicine Park, Oklahoma). It's called Meers, was actually on Man vs Food. They make their burgers huge, want to say it's over a lb of meat (buffalo or long horn both of which are very lean, and it's fresh too, they literally can walk outside and catch them) and about 9 inches in diameter. I haven't been there since I was a kid so I don't know if it's still the same or if they make them smaller now or what. You can though go outside to the refuge and walk right the %%*% up to a wild buffalo or longhorn if you like, kind of like in the State Farm commercial.

Braddock+192.JPG

Best fast food burger I have had was probably Steak'n'Shake. That said, I have never been to a 5 Guys.

http://shopping.yahoo.com...ticles/428/best-burgers/

Back
Top Bottom