The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Thurman Burger from Thurman's Cafe in Columbus
 Preach! As seen on Man vs. Food.

DSC_0137cc_6.jpg

Five Guys here in the city...they don't advertise or none of that, but I had at least 20 people give nothin but props to em, so I tried 'em out a week ago (I'm a sucker for a good hamburger) and they were AWESOME....

Five Guys here in the city...they don't advertise or none of that, but I had at least 20 people give nothin but props to em, so I tried 'em out a week ago (I'm a sucker for a good hamburger) and they were AWESOME....

sick.gif
 Looks like a creampie burger.. Seriously grossed me out.
sick.gif

20081117-gooddog-burger-innards.jpg

Theres this place in Beverly Hills called The Cut. Their mini burger sliders were the #%++. Kobe beef, string fries and string onions MMMMMM. Lets put it this way, I had a filet mignon that night too and I enjoyed the mini burgers more.. Not saying their filet mignon was bad.

sick.gif
 Looks like a creampie burger.. Seriously grossed me out.
sick.gif

20081117-gooddog-burger-innards.jpg

Theres this place in Beverly Hills called The Cut. Their mini burger sliders were the #%++. Kobe beef, string fries and string onions MMMMMM. Lets put it this way, I had a filet mignon that night too and I enjoyed the mini burgers more.. Not saying their filet mignon was bad.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

they only give you 3 %%+!#$+ fries?

smh.
Haha nah, they give you a whole side of fries.

LIES.  they might give you 12-15 fries.  i wouldnt say that it is a whole servings worth.  but that doesnt even meatter cause i dont even mess with the fries there.  they are TERRIBLE.  The onion rings are servicable but nothing special.  I usually just go with the pickle plate in lieu of fries.  Its a damn shame how bad the fries are.

For anyone living in SOCAL they need to try Umami Burger.  Hands down the BEST burger in LA/OC and the surrounding areas.  Fathers Office makes a top notch burger too, but its not not on the same level.  I havent been back to Umami in almost 8-9 months, but unless things have changed they are BYOB.  Roll in with your own 6 pack of your favorite microbrew and enjoy a solid meal for a decent price.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

they only give you 3 %%+!#$+ fries?

smh.
Haha nah, they give you a whole side of fries.

LIES.  they might give you 12-15 fries.  i wouldnt say that it is a whole servings worth.  but that doesnt even meatter cause i dont even mess with the fries there.  they are TERRIBLE.  The onion rings are servicable but nothing special.  I usually just go with the pickle plate in lieu of fries.  Its a damn shame how bad the fries are.

For anyone living in SOCAL they need to try Umami Burger.  Hands down the BEST burger in LA/OC and the surrounding areas.  Fathers Office makes a top notch burger too, but its not not on the same level.  I havent been back to Umami in almost 8-9 months, but unless things have changed they are BYOB.  Roll in with your own 6 pack of your favorite microbrew and enjoy a solid meal for a decent price.

Not my best burger ever but a recent place where I had a really good burger was at the Cool Cat Cafe in Maui, place may be a total tourist trap but it was a damn good burger
pimp.gif

Not my best burger ever but a recent place where I had a really good burger was at the Cool Cat Cafe in Maui, place may be a total tourist trap but it was a damn good burger
pimp.gif

thread made me hungry any dope spots in NYC
nerd.gif

gonna cop some Bison when i goto the Market tomorrow and make the ILL-EST Burger on my grill
pimp.gif

thread made me hungry any dope spots in NYC
nerd.gif

gonna cop some Bison when i goto the Market tomorrow and make the ILL-EST Burger on my grill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Barney's as previously mentioned in Berkeley. Then there's Burgermeister in SF. I can't really tell between those 2 because I was really really hungry the time I went to Burgermeister
They have a Burgermeister in Alameda now. Been there two or three times. Bomb, but Barney's is better.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Barney's as previously mentioned in Berkeley. Then there's Burgermeister in SF. I can't really tell between those 2 because I was really really hungry the time I went to Burgermeister
They have a Burgermeister in Alameda now. Been there two or three times. Bomb, but Barney's is better.

Had a recently opened Five Guys, nothing special, but what am I gonna expect from a fastfood burger joint.

Had a recently opened Five Guys, nothing special, but what am I gonna expect from a fastfood burger joint.

Originally Posted by 91 West

w/ an ice cream sandwich from "Milk" /thread
damn, someone is on the same wavelength as me.  my last visit to Umami was followed up by a stop @ Milk for some ice cream sandwich dessert.  feels good man.

Back
Top Bottom