The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by 91 West

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

w/ an ice cream sandwich from "Milk" /thread
damn, someone is on the same wavelength as me.  my last visit to Umami was followed up by a stop @ Milk for some ice cream sandwich dessert.  feels good man.

The bread looks very sticky/soft/crisp (good thing) in that picture. Looks very good. Fries look nice as well even though there are like 4.
laugh.gif

Just made a Turkey Burger BTW. Ground Turkey, Salt, Pepper, Jalepenos, Worcestershire Sauce
pimp.gif
Vicious

Meer's buffallo burgers in Meers, OK. It ws actually on Man vs Food before and profiled on Food Network again on some other show. They're not as huge as they used to be though, they used to make them like 10 inch diameter and had oversized homemade buns for them too.

Meer's buffallo burgers in Meers, OK. It ws actually on Man vs Food before and profiled on Food Network again on some other show. They're not as huge as they used to be though, they used to make them like 10 inch diameter and had oversized homemade buns for them too.

The bread looks very sticky/soft/crisp (good thing) in that picture. Looks very good. Fries look nice as well even though there are like 4.
laugh.gif

Just made a Turkey Burger BTW. Ground Turkey, Salt, Pepper, Jalepenos, Worcestershire Sauce
pimp.gif
Vicious

Originally Posted by biff lawson

thread made me hungry any dope spots in NYC
nerd.gif

gonna cop some Bison when i goto the Market tomorrow and make the ILL-EST Burger on my grill
pimp.gif
Burger Joint in the Le Parker Meridian is good.  It's almost like it's hidden but it's actually in the hotel, in the cut.  They got good fries too.

Me and my ex used to travel and go to burger joints all the time so here's a list of really good burgers/sandwiches...

Burgers:
Good Stuff Eatery in Washington DC (my favorite...really fresh.  Fries are terrible though)
Burger Joint in NYC
Twisted Root Burger in Dallas
Krazy Jim's in Ann Arbor, MI
Ray's Hell Burger in Alexandria, VA
Royal Tavern in Philadelphia

Cheesesteaks:
Cheddars in Texas
Carl's in NYC
Lorenzo's in Philadelphia
Jim's in Philadelphia
Tony Luke's in Philadelphia

nerd.gif

gonna cop some Bison when i goto the Market tomorrow and make the ILL-EST Burger on my grill
pimp.gif
Burger Joint in the Le Parker Meridian is good.  It's almost like it's hidden but it's actually in the hotel, in the cut.  They got good fries too.

Me and my ex used to travel and go to burger joints all the time so here's a list of really good burgers/sandwiches...

Burgers:
Good Stuff Eatery in Washington DC (my favorite...really fresh.  Fries are terrible though)
Burger Joint in NYC
Twisted Root Burger in Dallas
Krazy Jim's in Ann Arbor, MI
Ray's Hell Burger in Alexandria, VA
Royal Tavern in Philadelphia

Cheesesteaks:
Cheddars in Texas
Carl's in NYC
Lorenzo's in Philadelphia
Jim's in Philadelphia
Tony Luke's in Philadelphia

My pops makes a pretty good homemade burger.

Talking about chains?
Five Guys is alright.

If you travel to LI stop off here for great burgers.
All American
Massapequa
AllAmerican__Exterior_v1_14_-_Version_2.jpg

My pops makes a pretty good homemade burger.

Talking about chains?
Five Guys is alright.

If you travel to LI stop off here for great burgers.
All American
Massapequa
AllAmerican__Exterior_v1_14_-_Version_2.jpg

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

this is blasphemy. white castle should've gone the way of roy rogers a long time ago
grin.gif

as far as burger food chains go
five-guys.jpg

i want to lose weight, but this is the spot that i can never pass up. i don't eat there often at all tho so its cool
laugh.gif

I didn't say ALL Burgers... just Sliders...
And Yes... Five Guys > All... makes it better I get my haircut at the same spot as one of the Original owners

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

this is blasphemy. white castle should've gone the way of roy rogers a long time ago
grin.gif

as far as burger food chains go
five-guys.jpg

i want to lose weight, but this is the spot that i can never pass up. i don't eat there often at all tho so its cool
laugh.gif

I didn't say ALL Burgers... just Sliders...
And Yes... Five Guys > All... makes it better I get my haircut at the same spot as one of the Original owners

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Burgers:
Burger Joint in NYC

Cheesesteaks:
Carl's in NYC
Thanks for the suggestions. Will be trying both.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Burgers:
Burger Joint in NYC

Cheesesteaks:
Carl's in NYC
Thanks for the suggestions. Will be trying both.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damn, someone is on the same wavelength as me.  my last visit to Umami was followed up by a stop @ Milk for some ice cream sandwich dessert.  feels good man.

laugh.gif
yeah I hit up Umami then headed straight to Milk this past Sunday...for those who have tried Umami, what other burgers are good besides the original? Wanted to try the triple pork burger but thought better of it

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
yeah I hit up Umami then headed straight to Milk this past Sunday...for those who have tried Umami, what other burgers are good besides the original? Wanted to try the triple pork burger but thought better of it

One vote for In and Out...never dissapoints.....Five guys is a little greasy for my tastes

One vote for In and Out...never dissapoints.....Five guys is a little greasy for my tastes

I really need to move to the West just for In N Out, I've had Five Guys and it's very overrated ( no mo)

I really need to move to the West just for In N Out, I've had Five Guys and it's very overrated ( no mo)

Back
Top Bottom