Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

they only give you 3 %%+!#$+ fries?

smh.
Haha nah, they give you a whole side of fries.

LIES.  they might give you 12-15 fries.  i wouldnt say that it is a whole servings worth.  but that doesnt even meatter cause i dont even mess with the fries there.  they are TERRIBLE.  The onion rings are servicable but nothing special.  I usually just go with the pickle plate in lieu of fries.  Its a damn shame how bad the fries are.

For anyone living in SOCAL they need to try Umami Burger.  Hands down the BEST burger in LA/OC and the surrounding areas.  Fathers Office makes a top notch burger too, but its not not on the same level.  I havent been back to Umami in almost 8-9 months, but unless things have changed they are BYOB.  Roll in with your own 6 pack of your favorite microbrew and enjoy a solid meal for a decent price.
Co-sign x 100000
laugh.gif
.  THE move there is get a burger and split another with your friend(s).  Triple Pork Burger FTW.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

they only give you 3 %%+!#$+ fries?

smh.
Haha nah, they give you a whole side of fries.

LIES.  they might give you 12-15 fries.  i wouldnt say that it is a whole servings worth.  but that doesnt even meatter cause i dont even mess with the fries there.  they are TERRIBLE.  The onion rings are servicable but nothing special.  I usually just go with the pickle plate in lieu of fries.  Its a damn shame how bad the fries are.

For anyone living in SOCAL they need to try Umami Burger.  Hands down the BEST burger in LA/OC and the surrounding areas.  Fathers Office makes a top notch burger too, but its not not on the same level.  I havent been back to Umami in almost 8-9 months, but unless things have changed they are BYOB.  Roll in with your own 6 pack of your favorite microbrew and enjoy a solid meal for a decent price.
Co-sign x 100000
laugh.gif
.  THE move there is get a burger and split another with your friend(s).  Triple Pork Burger FTW.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I LOVE a quality burger...and I LOVE Philadelphia....so....here are a few of my favorite places to grab a decent burger in my hometown...happy birthday! 

- Sketch!

- Butcher & Singer
[h2][/h2]

This city is at the bottom of the toilet....before i flush. But this list is appreciated, all i had to go on in this city was a five guys (not that i cared cuz their burger is sooo official). Now i have some stuff to choose from.

smh.gif
at this thread making me extra hungry....

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I LOVE a quality burger...and I LOVE Philadelphia....so....here are a few of my favorite places to grab a decent burger in my hometown...happy birthday! 

- Sketch!

- Butcher & Singer
[h2][/h2]

This city is at the bottom of the toilet....before i flush. But this list is appreciated, all i had to go on in this city was a five guys (not that i cared cuz their burger is sooo official). Now i have some stuff to choose from.

smh.gif
at this thread making me extra hungry....

Originally Posted by djaward

sick.gif
 Looks like a creampie burger.. Seriously grossed me out.
sick.gif

20081117-gooddog-burger-innards.jpg

Theres this place in Beverly Hills called The Cut. Their mini burger sliders were the #+%$. Kobe beef, string fries and string onions MMMMMM. Lets put it this way, I had a filet mignon that night too and I enjoyed the mini burgers more.. Not saying their filet mignon was bad.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5999/deadb.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

sick.gif
 Looks like a creampie burger.. Seriously grossed me out.
sick.gif

20081117-gooddog-burger-innards.jpg

Theres this place in Beverly Hills called The Cut. Their mini burger sliders were the #+%$. Kobe beef, string fries and string onions MMMMMM. Lets put it this way, I had a filet mignon that night too and I enjoyed the mini burgers more.. Not saying their filet mignon was bad.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5999/deadb.gif

It's not a burger, more like a sandwich, but here in PR, in Caguas, there's this little cart on the sidewalk that sells sandwiches of different meats (pork, ham, roast beef, etc.) and instead of bread, they use 2 really big tostones (fried plantains) . . . . .
pimp.gif
Damn. . . .. OH! And Tripletas.
pimp.gif

It's not a burger, more like a sandwich, but here in PR, in Caguas, there's this little cart on the sidewalk that sells sandwiches of different meats (pork, ham, roast beef, etc.) and instead of bread, they use 2 really big tostones (fried plantains) . . . . .
pimp.gif
Damn. . . .. OH! And Tripletas.
pimp.gif

For chain burger In-N-Out never disappoints.

I've heard of this other spot slaters 50/50 here in socal and its suppose to be just as good as Fathers Office and others like it. Been wanting to try it for awhile now

For chain burger In-N-Out never disappoints.

I've heard of this other spot slaters 50/50 here in socal and its suppose to be just as good as Fathers Office and others like it. Been wanting to try it for awhile now

Bison Burger on wheat bread w/ pineapple ketchup, shredded cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and applewood bacon accompanied by a side of Cajun Potato Salad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Phil's Grill, New Orleans, LA... Best burger ever!!!

Bison Burger on wheat bread w/ pineapple ketchup, shredded cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and applewood bacon accompanied by a side of Cajun Potato Salad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Phil's Grill, New Orleans, LA... Best burger ever!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OP...Matchbox is the TRUTH!!!! Excellent pizza if you haven't tried it there...

anyways....I'm a dessert guy, so even tho it's at a *gasp* chain restaurant....this WAS (don't serve it anymore
smh.gif
) the best thing I ever ate:

131683130_e545e5ca96.jpg

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake...from the Cheesecake Factory.

Yea that is all I've from there was the sliders and pizza. The pizza is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OP...Matchbox is the TRUTH!!!! Excellent pizza if you haven't tried it there...

anyways....I'm a dessert guy, so even tho it's at a *gasp* chain restaurant....this WAS (don't serve it anymore
smh.gif
) the best thing I ever ate:

131683130_e545e5ca96.jpg

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake...from the Cheesecake Factory.

Yea that is all I've from there was the sliders and pizza. The pizza is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom