The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Damn 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
, all these burgers getting me hungry again.
Everyone talking about SoCal burger joints here's my opinion on some of them.

Father's Office- Overrated, their burger, served on a flat pressed baguette, no bueno. It wasn't even hearty or "soul-satisfying" as the owner of the franchise promised. They have decent beers though.

25 Degrees- Burger is a lot better than Father's Office, nice crispiness to the bacon and the patties were cooked nicely. They have a Guinness Milkshake I'd like to compare to a spot I

tried in NorCal which also serves a decent breakfast (Rudy's can't fail cafe in Emeryville, CA. near Pixar 
pimp.gif
)

Umami Burger- Heard of this place for the past three years. Still haven't gone but once I do best believe, I'll let yall know if this place is the business when it comes to burgers (even with Milk as a dessert spot, haven't tried just yet, soon though I will).

With all these burger spots mentioned, I'm surprised no one talked about Slater's 50/50, it's pretty much a bacon burger lover's paradise. Pattie is made with 50% beef and 50% pork. You want more bacon (word to epic meal time) you can add plenty more:

PBJ Burger with 50/50 pattie:

peanut1.jpg

Traditional and other burger spots:

Johnnie Rockets= Overpriced In N Out 
tired.gif
sick.gif

Tommy's= On some diarrhea status 
sick.gif

In N Out= Best bang for your buck (no pun intended 
laugh.gif
), had a double double last night for dinner 
pimp.gif

Five guys burgers and fries= Not even a front runner, fries were stale, burger was soggy got me 
sick.gif
. Not even hating, just saying from my experience after trying it three separate times.

Nation's Burger (locations around norcal): give me a bacon cheeseburger with all the trimmings and a side of chocolate mousse pie 
pimp.gif

Barney's Burger in Oakland/Berkeley; Traditional stuff is better than the experimental ones; Turkish Coffee Milkshake w/ Malt 
pimp.gif

Ahn's Burger in Oakland: Traditional Hearty Burger, cheap and just as good if not sometimes better than In N Out's quality. 
pimp.gif

There's more hidden gem burger spots, I been to when I was younger but don't know if they're still good. As for those who dropped those 562 spots 
pimp.gif
. Good looking out gonna try them out sometime.

Damn 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
, all these burgers getting me hungry again.
Everyone talking about SoCal burger joints here's my opinion on some of them.

Father's Office- Overrated, their burger, served on a flat pressed baguette, no bueno. It wasn't even hearty or "soul-satisfying" as the owner of the franchise promised. They have decent beers though.

25 Degrees- Burger is a lot better than Father's Office, nice crispiness to the bacon and the patties were cooked nicely. They have a Guinness Milkshake I'd like to compare to a spot I

tried in NorCal which also serves a decent breakfast (Rudy's can't fail cafe in Emeryville, CA. near Pixar 
pimp.gif
)

Umami Burger- Heard of this place for the past three years. Still haven't gone but once I do best believe, I'll let yall know if this place is the business when it comes to burgers (even with Milk as a dessert spot, haven't tried just yet, soon though I will).

With all these burger spots mentioned, I'm surprised no one talked about Slater's 50/50, it's pretty much a bacon burger lover's paradise. Pattie is made with 50% beef and 50% pork. You want more bacon (word to epic meal time) you can add plenty more:

PBJ Burger with 50/50 pattie:

peanut1.jpg

Traditional and other burger spots:

Johnnie Rockets= Overpriced In N Out 
tired.gif
sick.gif

Tommy's= On some diarrhea status 
sick.gif

In N Out= Best bang for your buck (no pun intended 
laugh.gif
), had a double double last night for dinner 
pimp.gif

Five guys burgers and fries= Not even a front runner, fries were stale, burger was soggy got me 
sick.gif
. Not even hating, just saying from my experience after trying it three separate times.

Nation's Burger (locations around norcal): give me a bacon cheeseburger with all the trimmings and a side of chocolate mousse pie 
pimp.gif

Barney's Burger in Oakland/Berkeley; Traditional stuff is better than the experimental ones; Turkish Coffee Milkshake w/ Malt 
pimp.gif

Ahn's Burger in Oakland: Traditional Hearty Burger, cheap and just as good if not sometimes better than In N Out's quality. 
pimp.gif

There's more hidden gem burger spots, I been to when I was younger but don't know if they're still good. As for those who dropped those 562 spots 
pimp.gif
. Good looking out gonna try them out sometime.

Originally Posted by TheBawse

squeeze inn is overrated imo..
Just tried it for the first time today. Was not impressed at all. I didnt even finish the whole burger. I could have made a better burger. SMH at $10 for burger, drink. fries. 

In N Out >>

Originally Posted by TheBawse

squeeze inn is overrated imo..
Just tried it for the first time today. Was not impressed at all. I didnt even finish the whole burger. I could have made a better burger. SMH at $10 for burger, drink. fries. 

In N Out >>

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Originally Posted by manslayer

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
2611406782_569641d317_b.jpg
Man SEA - Town.....killin' it with this pic!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

add red mill to that

RedMillBurger002.jpg

you won't eat anything better than a red mill burger. added bonus: red mills bacon pile

Food102Bacon.jpg

RED MILL!!! I came in here to post that. My girl goes to school at Seattle Pacific University, and last time I was up there we went to Red Mill. It was bomb. The music is super loud but that was fine with me actually. I heard its usually crazy busy but we were the only two in there.

What is this D.I.cks Is this a Seattle/Northwest spot too? Info....?

Edit:
laugh.gif
I guess I have actually been there too. I was asking my girl if she had heard about it and told me that I had ate there already. It was good but if I remember correctly thats the place where you gotta pay for a little cup of ketchup
grin.gif
still wasn't bad. But not touching Red Mill, 5guys, in-n-out.. etc

Edit: I'm a big fan of Five Guys. I love fries, and the Cajun fries + Burger is just perfect  for me. But i can't hate on In-n-out either. Both good burger spots.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Originally Posted by manslayer

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
2611406782_569641d317_b.jpg
Man SEA - Town.....killin' it with this pic!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

add red mill to that

RedMillBurger002.jpg

you won't eat anything better than a red mill burger. added bonus: red mills bacon pile

Food102Bacon.jpg

RED MILL!!! I came in here to post that. My girl goes to school at Seattle Pacific University, and last time I was up there we went to Red Mill. It was bomb. The music is super loud but that was fine with me actually. I heard its usually crazy busy but we were the only two in there.

What is this D.I.cks Is this a Seattle/Northwest spot too? Info....?

Edit:
laugh.gif
I guess I have actually been there too. I was asking my girl if she had heard about it and told me that I had ate there already. It was good but if I remember correctly thats the place where you gotta pay for a little cup of ketchup
grin.gif
still wasn't bad. But not touching Red Mill, 5guys, in-n-out.. etc

Edit: I'm a big fan of Five Guys. I love fries, and the Cajun fries + Burger is just perfect  for me. But i can't hate on In-n-out either. Both good burger spots.

****'s drive in is basically a fast food joint, and the burgers aren't amazing but the spot is a seattle landmark, it's open till 2, and you always see someone you know when you go. The fries are probably the best part. ****'s at around 2 am at night right before closing is always a riot. Theres 5 locations in Seattle, and yea you gotta pay for anything extra
laugh.gif
(ketchup, onions, etc. but its only like 15 cents.)

spot is the truth.

****'s drive in is basically a fast food joint, and the burgers aren't amazing but the spot is a seattle landmark, it's open till 2, and you always see someone you know when you go. The fries are probably the best part. ****'s at around 2 am at night right before closing is always a riot. Theres 5 locations in Seattle, and yea you gotta pay for anything extra
laugh.gif
(ketchup, onions, etc. but its only like 15 cents.)

spot is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom