The Bicycle Thread

Could be indeed incorrectly. It is something you can do yourself as well. Park Tool has a pretty good break down and video on how to adjust it.

Definitely going to try this
If you got it serviced, I wonder if they have some sort of guarantee and you can take it back and get that fixed.
I’m going to call them up and see what we can do. I have a feeling that the bike is sooooo shot that it won’t be worth the money I gotta put into it. May just look at a new bike, see what I can either trade this in for or I don’t even know.

Definitely almost blew it at the last climb. Man this was awesome. I’m going to try and max at about 12 miles by the end of the week. Maybe try a longer, flatter ride some time next week.
41C25A7F-89CA-41B6-8CF0-AB584E752C5F.png

So, do i use phil wood or the shimano grease? My boy told me to use the shimano because "it's especifically formulated to use with all their components" 🥴 🥱

PXL_20201008_204548406.NIGHT.jpg

I’m in Kansas lol. From my understanding it’s aluminum
everytime i think kansas this comes to mind

looks like a solid bike, as long as u feel comfortable with the size i'd cop it
google ur height and what size u should shoot for if u dont know already

So, do i use phil wood or the shimano grease? My boy told me to use the shimano because "it's especifically formulated to use with all their components" 🥴 🥱

PXL_20201008_204548406.NIGHT.jpg

]

They're both good so it doesn’t really matter. I like that Shimano stuff but Phil’s grease gets a good name too - I think I would keep that for wheel bearings/headset etc but don’t have any great reason for saying that - I’ve greased hubs with the Shimano stuff and it’s lasted well.
The only bing I don’t like is the tub - it would be better in a tube. I just got a new grease with a pointy nozzle which will be much better for getting into a hub.

Can anyone recommend a nice rear tail light? I do prefer a minimalist look and I’d like to place it on the stem.

Good deal??? Suggested price I should shoot for?

AA87422B-A963-4E67-A6A7-42E167920611.jpeg

That was my first road bike more than 10 years ago, same color, size 52, aluminum. I sold it to one of my coworkers for $400 a couple months ago. In this market, I prolly could've gotten more.

Anybody going after the rapha x palace release? I hope the site don't crash :stoneface:
I just want the shirt but that seems to be the most affordable and sought after item. I like the jacket but I saw it’s about $400-500 and just don’t think I can do it. The jersey for me would be super on the spot decision. I would like something from this drop.

That gore tex jacket is hard body, but i'm not even gonna get much use living in south florida. 😅

I think that jacket and hoodies will be the first to fly off the shelves

Whew. Got the white and black tee. Did two separate orders though cause I bugged out on trying to get both in one shot so paying more on shipping but whatever. This stuff sold out fast. Faster than I thought anyways.

Back
Top Bottom