The Biden-Harris Administration | The White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a bash fest, not thread worthy and will be moved to the official political thread.

everyone complaining about this administration keep forgetting they are doing massive cleanup work. All of the social, economical and just morally wrong things done under trump…this is the aftermath playing out.

Maybe it’s the lack of social media but it’s never felt so racially tense as it does since trump was in office.
90s seemed like a more simpler time.

I think he's doing what he can do as a President. With the mess from the previous president and having to plan on help people and the economy. I think he's done a decent job. Yeah, some of his campaign promises weren't met, but he has a plan and he's actually executing it and not just talking BS.

If this is a bash fest, not thread worthy and will be moved to the official political thread.

everyone complaining about this administration keep forgetting they are doing massive cleanup work. All of the social, economical and just morally wrong things done under trump…this is the aftermath playing out.

Maybe it’s the lack of social media but it’s never felt so racially tense as it does since trump was in office.
90s seemed like a more simpler time.
Not meant to be a bash fest or slurp fest. You and others should fell free to discuss the massive cleanup work being done

Not meant to be a bash fest or slurp fest. You and others should fell free to discuss the massive cleanup work being done

meh I feel like you tried to have Ill intentions by specifically pointing out his heavily criticized response to todays outcome. Like why did you choose that to make a thread about this administration? Out of all the things trump did or said it got buried in the political discussion thread. What’s so special now?

This is what I was talking about

How can those things be discussed without mentioning the other party?
I just googled Biden administration and here's one of the more positive articles that popped up

The Biden administration is planning to invest billions of dollars to expand U.S. manufacturing capabilities of coronavirus vaccines to increase the supply of doses for poorer nations and better prepare the country for future pandemics, the White House said Wednesday.
Get the full experience.Choose your plan
The White House will aim to spur the production of at least 1 billion doses a year by investing in companies that make mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer and Moderna, and helping them expand capacity by funding facilities, equipment, staff and training. Pfizer and Moderna said Wednesday that they are reviewing the government’s proposal and while open to the idea, made no commitments to working with U.S. officials on this effort.
Tracking the coronavirus vaccine
The announcement received mixed reactions from global health activists, who lauded the investment but raised concerns about the speed of its implementation and the latitude that could be given to pharmaceutical companies. For months, the United States has been under pressure to play a larger role in sharing vaccines with the world, but one administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose private conversations, said some of the advocacy groups specifically lobbied an investment on the scale the U.S. is making.
[/URL]

meh I feel like you tried to have Ill intentions by specifically pointing out his heavily criticized response to todays outcome. Like why did you choose that to make a thread about this administration? Out of all the things trump did or said it got buried in the political discussion thread. What’s so special now?
Like I said it's not meant to be strictly negative or positive. If I posted something positive I feel like you wouldn't have had a problem with that so why is it an issue to post something heavily criticized? The political thread I feel is mostly about bashing republicans. Which is cool I just feel anything the current administration or Democrats in general do isn't talked about much whether positive or negative. When the Biden administration bombed Syria for example there weren't any comments on it whatsoever from what I saw. You and others who share your perspective should feel free to inform others of all the positive initiatives being taken by the current white house. Or negative if it's relevant.

Like I said it's not meant to be strictly negative or positive. If I posted something positive I feel like you wouldn't have had a problem with that so why is it an issue to post something heavily criticized? The political thread I feel is mostly about bashing republicans. Which is cool I just feel anything the current administration or Democrats in general do isn't talked about much whether positive or negative. When the Biden administration bombed Syria for example there weren't any comments on it whatsoever from what I saw. You and others who share your perspective should feel free to inform others of all the positive initiatives being taken by the current white house. Or negative if it's relevant.
eh to be fair, off the top of my head the Afghanistan departure, (some) Dems gutting their own legislation, Dems basically not acting on voting rights, Dems messaging (or lack thereof) all positive or negative get talked about in the thread plenty
manny.png

but I hope the mods let this thread cook

Last edited:

nope I would’ve definitely closed it and said we have a whole political thread. But I’ll see where things go.

My expectations were never high for this administration, and I don't know of anyone that was legitimately excited about the prospect of a Biden presidency outside of it meaning that there wouldn't be a second term for Trump.

Ultimately I don't think he should run for a second term. Dude is gonna be turning 80 tomorrow and the thought of a president pushing 90 by the end of their term is pretty concerning.

Didn't really follow the Rittenhouse thing. Knew he would be found not guilty. Those are redlands. Heard the judge was wylin too. Shocking. Sounds like some My Cousin Vinny type stuff.

wisconsin-presidential-results.png

My expectations were never high for this administration, and I don't know of anyone that was legitimately excited about the prospect of a Biden presidency outside of it meaning that there wouldn't be a second term for Trump.

Yup. He was just an instrument designed to get Trump out the paint :lol:

can anyone fill me in on why people would expect student loans to be cancelled? i think college is overpriced but nobody forced people to go to college.... that is their own choice... i graduated from college and still owe student loans... yes it would be convenient to get rid of it but at the same time it is my responsibility to pay for it since i went to college

can anyone fill me in on why people would expect student loans to be cancelled? i think college is overpriced but nobody forced people to go to college.... that is their own choice... i graduated from college and still owe student loans... yes it would be convenient to get rid of it but at the same time it is my responsibility to pay for it since i went to college

Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway. All countries with free tuition in some form. Pretty sure most have either free or affordable health care too. Countries the US should aspire to be like in those areas IMO.

Wonder how many children we could have put through 4 years of higher ed with all the doe we pissed away in Iraq.

Battles needs to be picked more accordingly.

^ thanks... i honestly didnt know that hence why i asked... i agree 100% then...if we are talking about student loans being cancelled then health care should be free too... no reason other countries got it except the US... but it is a capitalist country here so thats why theres a lot of nickel and diming... still think its wack in NJ you have to pay to go on a public beach and pay for tolls to ride the highway but thats another argument lol

Gas prices at a 9yr high

6% inflation

Record # of Americans (81% iirc) with less than a $1,000 savings

Most adults of all time having to move back home even more than the Great Depression

Musk, Bezos, Buffet, and Cuban making exponentially more money than ever and still paying 0 taxes in fact getting tax break

Need a few airdrops of some Joe Bucks

But at least he be off twitter

Curious where you got that 81% statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom