The Biggest Loser Scandal? Vol. WeightGate?

I tried guys 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

http://nypost.com/2015/01/18/contestant-reveals-the-brutal-secrets-of-the-biggest-loser/

Noteable Quoteables:
 “The whole f- -king show,” she says today, “is a fat-shaming disaster that I’m embarrassed to have participated in.”
Contestants are made to sign contracts giving away rights to their own story lines and forbidding them to speak badly about the show.

Once selected, Hibbard was flown to LA. When she got to her hotel, she was greeted by a production assistant, who checked her in and took away her key card. When not filming, she was to stay in her room at all times.

“The hotel will report to them if you leave your room,” Hibbard says. “They assume you’re going to talk to other contestants.”

“I know that one of the contestants’ children became very ill and was in the ICU,” Hibbard says. “He was allowed to talk to his family — but he didn’t want to leave, because the show would have been done with him.”
I always felt the show was a bit extra with their weight loss tactics, and also exaggerated. I mean it says a lot about our society; people who are obese not understanding how they can do it themselves pretty much enter a lifestyle they know nothing about. Contestants have even complained that there aren't any reunions because they just put the pounds back on.

Thoughts on the matter? (Especially for those who have lost weight?) Think our values in the US and food are faulty? Jillian Michaels is hot?

I want to have sex with Jillian Michaels, and at the same time fight her. She annoys me

The last paragraph sums it up nicely.

Lose weight THAT fast is not good and you will gain it back. Small changes over a longer period is the way to go.

This show sucks

The people who make it

The people on it

The people who watch it

all of it

Wh would anybody want to watch a bunch of fat *** ****** try to lose weight with other fat *** ******?

Tell them to take their fat *** 's to a gym and work they fat *** out.

Probably smell like egg rolls and leg rolls on the set :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom