THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

OP.

Instead of posting on a new post, you should just edit your first post with all the info. It will be easier so check out the deals.

OP.

Instead of posting on a new post, you should just edit your first post with all the info. It will be easier so check out the deals.

I refuse to buy a TV on Black Friday. The TVs they put out on Black Friday are usually sub-par TVs from last season that they need to get rid of. I remember last year my mom bought two of the Samsungs that they put on Black Friday that everybody was fighting for. Took them home. Was not happy with the quality of the picture compared to our Sony Z Series, and ended up returning them and copping a Samsung 7 Series.

I refuse to buy a TV on Black Friday. The TVs they put out on Black Friday are usually sub-par TVs from last season that they need to get rid of. I remember last year my mom bought two of the Samsungs that they put on Black Friday that everybody was fighting for. Took them home. Was not happy with the quality of the picture compared to our Sony Z Series, and ended up returning them and copping a Samsung 7 Series.

Originally Posted by djaward

OP.

That is what he's doing, just click the links.

Originally Posted by djaward

OP.

That is what he's doing, just click the links.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I tell people this all the time.  TVs are already dropping in price so the rush for Black Friday should not be as large as previous years.  I saw a Samsung 42", 720P only, for $500 in the Best Buy ad yesterday.  Not a bad pickup for the bedroom.  I'm considering it.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I tell people this all the time.  TVs are already dropping in price so the rush for Black Friday should not be as large as previous years.  I saw a Samsung 42", 720P only, for $500 in the Best Buy ad yesterday.  Not a bad pickup for the bedroom.  I'm considering it.

I need AT&T to come through and lemme get the full upgrade early for the iPhone 4. I'm not eligible until April 30th grrrr. I want this beast for xmas damnit. My $50 refurb 3G needs to be retired
laugh.gif

I need AT&T to come through and lemme get the full upgrade early for the iPhone 4. I'm not eligible until April 30th grrrr. I want this beast for xmas damnit. My $50 refurb 3G needs to be retired
laugh.gif

I only go to H&M on BF. The only electronic device I'm getting is a 7.1 receiver. Blurays aren't the same after hearing a BR on 7.1.

I only go to H&M on BF. The only electronic device I'm getting is a 7.1 receiver. Blurays aren't the same after hearing a BR on 7.1.

my father dosent do black friday shopping...and since thats who ill be with neither will i. i never did do black friday shopping since i used to work on the holiday. but now that i dont work anymore. i dont think i will still after seeing the crazy things that ive seen.

my father dosent do black friday shopping...and since thats who ill be with neither will i. i never did do black friday shopping since i used to work on the holiday. but now that i dont work anymore. i dont think i will still after seeing the crazy things that ive seen.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Things are much more tame than in years past in all honesty. Vouchers for the big ticket doorbusters, people counters at the door like at a club to prevent stampeding and overcrowding and so on.
That Wal Mart fiasco back east two BFs ago really put the whole industry on its toes for the better.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Things are much more tame than in years past in all honesty. Vouchers for the big ticket doorbusters, people counters at the door like at a club to prevent stampeding and overcrowding and so on.
That Wal Mart fiasco back east two BFs ago really put the whole industry on its toes for the better.

I remember working at Walmart during Black Friday.

+*+@ was crazy, the layaway line was wrapped around the store lol.

I remember working at Walmart during Black Friday.

+*+@ was crazy, the layaway line was wrapped around the store lol.

Back
Top Bottom