THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

The Walmart great electronics event is this weekend. It's basically a precursor to BF that Wal Mart will run every week leading up to BF. I've not been neglecting this thread, it's just that all of the companies are being little %#%%%+* about their ads. Home Depot just put out a cease and desist letter to anyone releasing their ad threatening decisive legal action...really Home Depot? Anywho, as they come out, I'll post'em. Here's the WalMart info.

Walmart Electronics Pre-Black Friday Sale This Weekend.
Walmart announced that they will be having the "Amazing Walmart Electronics Event" early Black Friday sale this Saturday, November 6th through November 7th or while supplies last. The majority of these prices will also be available on Walmart.com. The sale starts at 8:00am in stores and the online sale times will vary. Here are the products that they will be offering this year:

* Vizio 26" M260VA 720p LED HDTV for $198.
* Vizio 32" E320VL 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $298.
* Vizio 42" E420VO 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $498.
* Vizio 47" E470VL 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $698.
* Vizio 55" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $898.
* Compaq 15.6" CQ6-109WM Laptop w/Intel Celeron Processor, 2GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium for $288.
* Sony PlayStation 3 320GB Console w/Move Bundle (includes PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move controller and Sports Champions) and a $50 Walmart or Walmart.com Gift Card for $399.
* $50 iTunes Gift Cards for $35.

We expect the online sale to begin around 5:00am Eastern time on Saturday. As soon as the sale is live, we will be updating the site to let you know.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Best Buy Early Black Friday Sale Starts Tomorrow.
Best Buy has just announced their early Black Friday sale for the year and they are calling it the "Shop Early Save Big Event". It will take place Friday, November 5th through Saturday, November 6th with the featured product being an eMachines 15.6" Laptop w/AMD V-Series Processor, 2GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium (Model # eME442-V133) for $279.99. They also are featuring deals on other electronics and video games. To see everything that will be available during the Best Buy 2010 pre-Black Friday sale, click here. [/td][/tr][/table]

The Walmart great electronics event is this weekend. It's basically a precursor to BF that Wal Mart will run every week leading up to BF. I've not been neglecting this thread, it's just that all of the companies are being little %#%%%+* about their ads. Home Depot just put out a cease and desist letter to anyone releasing their ad threatening decisive legal action...really Home Depot? Anywho, as they come out, I'll post'em. Here's the WalMart info.

Walmart Electronics Pre-Black Friday Sale This Weekend.
Walmart announced that they will be having the "Amazing Walmart Electronics Event" early Black Friday sale this Saturday, November 6th through November 7th or while supplies last. The majority of these prices will also be available on Walmart.com. The sale starts at 8:00am in stores and the online sale times will vary. Here are the products that they will be offering this year:

* Vizio 26" M260VA 720p LED HDTV for $198.
* Vizio 32" E320VL 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $298.
* Vizio 42" E420VO 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $498.
* Vizio 47" E470VL 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $698.
* Vizio 55" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $898.
* Compaq 15.6" CQ6-109WM Laptop w/Intel Celeron Processor, 2GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium for $288.
* Sony PlayStation 3 320GB Console w/Move Bundle (includes PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move controller and Sports Champions) and a $50 Walmart or Walmart.com Gift Card for $399.
* $50 iTunes Gift Cards for $35.

We expect the online sale to begin around 5:00am Eastern time on Saturday. As soon as the sale is live, we will be updating the site to let you know.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Best Buy Early Black Friday Sale Starts Tomorrow.
Best Buy has just announced their early Black Friday sale for the year and they are calling it the "Shop Early Save Big Event". It will take place Friday, November 5th through Saturday, November 6th with the featured product being an eMachines 15.6" Laptop w/AMD V-Series Processor, 2GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium (Model # eME442-V133) for $279.99. They also are featuring deals on other electronics and video games. To see everything that will be available during the Best Buy 2010 pre-Black Friday sale, click here. [/td][/tr][/table]

Highly doubt anyone would be giving away free iphone 4 on black friday.

Like last year imma post the good deals that ill have, local nters got it good, come through.

Imma put stuff to the side and ship to you guys, what more can you ask for lol

Highly doubt anyone would be giving away free iphone 4 on black friday.

Like last year imma post the good deals that ill have, local nters got it good, come through.

Imma put stuff to the side and ship to you guys, what more can you ask for lol

I just don't see any deals worth getting out there.  There are deals year round.

I will hit up a few clothing outlets though, they have solid sales.  Stock up that wardrobe
smokin.gif

I just don't see any deals worth getting out there.  There are deals year round.

I will hit up a few clothing outlets though, they have solid sales.  Stock up that wardrobe
smokin.gif

My girl asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart Saturday morning, but I don't see anything worth making the trip for 
tired.gif

My girl asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart Saturday morning, but I don't see anything worth making the trip for 
tired.gif

wheres the bestbuy stuff...?

ill probably just cop a tv, some RL and a few coach purses. outlets here i come!

wheres the bestbuy stuff...?

ill probably just cop a tv, some RL and a few coach purses. outlets here i come!

Walmart threatens to sue all of the black friday sites that put up their ad early. They damn near have armed guards at the print place. You probably won't see it until the day before T day or around there.

Walmart threatens to sue all of the black friday sites that put up their ad early. They damn near have armed guards at the print place. You probably won't see it until the day before T day or around there.

I need a 42 inch 1080p 120hz panasonic for like 5. Hope somebody comes through.
frown.gif

I need a 42 inch 1080p 120hz panasonic for like 5. Hope somebody comes through.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom