THE BLOCKING OTHER NTERS FEATURE.......

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

was pretty close to blocking out a Drake fanboy and that fool that keeps lying about the Cam GG

Remi and NothingBefore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I blocked outtacontrolmusic back when the LeBron to NY talk was running rampant and he was spewing nonsense every time I saw his name.

Unblocked him recently though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Im bout to block guerilla warfare, nothing against dude, but i have no clue what he's writing either way so, less scroll space.
Yep...he's been on my ignore list. His grammar is much worse than BigMike's. Also he cheered when Al Horford when down with the ankle injury during game 5 between the Heat and Hawks.
Thats what put that idiot on my block list.
Also I have Swervin on my block list. Dude wouldnt hop off me in some thread, so I blocked him.

Other than that, I dont really have a problem with people on here. No one else is ignored even. Some are annoying, but most are cool.

Ive never blocked anyone but during college football season i wouldnt be surprised if i was blocked a lot

i never used the block feature, it jus doesnt seem necessary imo
ive seen people say they were goin to block me cuz i say gucci!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I've never used the block feature. NT is not that serious....
Basically even if I don't agree with the cat its whatever.

i dont know how 1 person out of thousands of us can bother you so much on the net for you to end up blocking them.
I agree only thing I can think is cats thinking they are that important and blocking somebody makes them feel more important. Maybe somebody cangive me something better cause I wouldn't mind hearing it.

nah , not that serious , but i wouldnt be surprised if someone blocked me in the sports thread.lol

Blocked a few Laker/Kobe fans in S&T since the Jazz/Lakers series ended. Some of them dudes got issues out tha !#!@ forreal forreal.
grin.gif

It's a must in S & T, i swear during the NFL season anyone with a Cowboys avy or sig get's the ignore button hit with the quickness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i never used the block feature, it jus doesnt seem necessary imo
ive seen people say they were goin to block me cuz i say gucci!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I think the gucci! is cool in my book.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I've never used the block feature. NT is not that serious....
Basically even if I don't agree with the cat its whatever.

i dont know how 1 person out of thousands of us can bother you so much on the net for you to end up blocking them.
I agree only thing I can think is cats thinking they are that important and blocking somebody makes them feel more important. Maybe somebody can give me something better cause I wouldn't mind hearing it.

laugh.gif
at you thinking thats the reason.............
indifferent.gif

I've blocked more than a few. When you have nothing to contribute but ignorance and idiocy you're worth the extra effort to block/ignore.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I've blocked more than a few. When you have nothing to contribute but ignorance and idiocy you're worth the extra effort to block/ignore.

Basically.

Back
Top Bottom