The bloodbath starts next week

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

more layoffs coming for the big 4 as well...

As in Big 4 accounting firms? I thought getting laid off for an accountant was impossible.

Why the hell would you think something like that?
Because everyone always says accounting is a recession proof job or whatever.

Ghee I wonder what the people who said sports is not a real job is saying now?

This sucks. Good luck and God Bless everyone.

Like this was inside info?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hasn't everyone known this was going to happen? It kind of happens when you're in such an economic state.....

People not knowing history FTL

THE DIRECTOR OF SECUROTY (FORMER DETECTIVE) GOT POLICE COMING TO OUR BUIILDING ON WEDNESDAY... HE DIDNT SPECIFY HOW MANY BUT HE GOT POPO IN THE BUILDIG ONWEDNESDAY, sorry for the caps I was typing without looking until this sentence

Left my job in September bc I was relocating... haven't been able to find anything suitable. I have 2 years of work for 2 large investment banks in theiroperations departments. This suckssssss.

You seen the Ultrashort ETFs, skyrocketing. Not a good thing for the economy, but a terrific thing for me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we won't reach great depression levels, the Fed of our time is expanding monetary supply by record levels, up 150% from jsut september, while the Fed ofthe 30s actually tightened motetary supply under hoover. our malinvestment purging will come in the form of purchasing power destruction, not capitaldestruction. nominal support even in the face of real decline does prevent a lot of unemployment just because of perception but causes a massive wealthtransfer from the taxpayers to the government as fiat currency value declines.

If you think its bad now.. wait til OBAMA takes office and Corporations start laying off people so its on his clock, since he wants to raise taxes and relieveBig Businesses of Tax Credits...

Many are choosing to bite the bullet to put this in his lap so to say.

Stupid I say.

Even dumber for a Stim package where folks aren't going to use it wisely. Average homes getting $600 dollars won't feel a difference in their problems.Give each home $10K and see a difference in the economy.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you think its bad now.. wait til OBAMA takes office and Corporations start laying off people so its on his clock, since he wants to raise taxes and relieve Big Businesses of Tax Credits...

Stupid I say.

Even dumber for a Stim package where folks aren't going to use it wisely. Average homes getting $600 dollars won't feel a difference in their problems. Give each home $10K and see a difference in the economy.
They would probably print new bills and drive up inflation. But I agree. $10K would do wonders for EVERYONE.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you think its bad now.. wait til OBAMA takes office and Corporations start laying off people so its on his clock, since he wants to raise taxes and relieve Big Businesses of Tax Credits...

Stupid I say.

Even dumber for a Stim package where folks aren't going to use it wisely. Average homes getting $600 dollars won't feel a difference in their problems. Give each home $10K and see a difference in the economy.
Do you really see that stimulus bonus happening though?

this is the chickens coming home to roost. you want to know whats wrong with the american economy look no further than the tax refund thread. More than anyeconomic theory or policy, america needs a change in its fiscal mindset. its good its happening. No Pain no gain.

The way op made it seem as if Stocks were going to plummet, lay-offs everywhere. Its wednesday and Things are still normal, everything is operating find to me.Just a normal recession.

this whole thread is funny. specially the guy that said after 2009 they are gonna have to rethink the great depression. I think a true crisis would besomething in agriculture and food production, not us realizing our peices of paper arent worth as much as they used to be. Far as people losing jobswell..thats always been a threat and will continue to be.. We are all just a victim to the federal reserve. I wanna work for them.

Good luck to everybody. A job was recently given to me.
laugh.gif
Kinda messedup how ppl are losing their jobs and I just got one as an assistant manager.

Back
Top Bottom