The Boob Graze Appreciation - YEAAAA

dmoney82

Banned
#$% is such a turn on. When you accidentally graze a woman boobs or she grazes you with them... it's the best feeling in the world. Like some connection with you and her boobs. You think to yourself "I know she felt that, she likes me, I know it"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

salma-hayek-boobs.jpg

love boob grazes
pimp.gif

u young bastards will learn to love and appreciate them ......

I used to love the boob graze as a young kid going to the dentist.  My dentist had a hot assistant who couldn't have been older than 25.  I was such a little perv.

the boob graze was good in middle school. doesnt have the same effect like it did. i remember standing up on the bus or train then next thing you know some boobs are pressed against your hand.

yea its pretty nice but then it makes you think did they feel it or not? like they act like it didnt even happen haha

Had this happen the other day with a coworker. They were soooo soft and felt beautiful.

It's appreciated when the girl looks good
pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
.  I was catching the bus to my friend's place to meet up with them before a Halloween party, and the bus was super packed.  I was by the exit, holding on to the pole, and so were like 20 other people, so I didn't have much space for my hand.  Anyway, this overweight girl kept smashing her chest on my hand when the bus stopped, and it wasn't her fault, so I looked at her and said sorry since I couldn't move my hand.  Then one time her chest hits my hand, and I noticed the bus didn't stop, so I looked at her and she was smiling...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

Why do you think I go to the club im the guy that passes his hand along girls !@%#%
pimp.gif

j/k, on that last part

Back
Top Bottom