The Boob Graze Appreciation - YEAAAA

Originally Posted by ricky409

mass graze >> tiddy graze...

a girl with that RUMPlestiltskin trying to squeeze by...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
My man knows what's up.I was the PROUD recipient of the "mass graze" in high school,but I wouldn't even really call it a graze though... she said "excuse me",I said "sure *gets up out of seat*",*girl turns her body sideways to get through (we were in the auditorium)*... man all I felt was cheeks and my tool shift AND she had on skin tight pants.Had a for the rest of the day
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why do you think I go to the club im the guy that passes his hand along girls !@%#%
pimp.gif

j/k, on that last part

is it weird that kinda turns me on...not when they grab my ++# but when they act like they just have to grab your waist to get around you...
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

the boob graze is so awkward we both look at each other like
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

...When that one drunk/tipsy girl keeps bumping into you..she has a hand up, gently grab it and have your hand pushed up against her boob, smile and tell her its ok, nothing to worry about...exchange some words and what not
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Nothing wrong with a little awkward

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why do you think I go to the club im the guy that passes his hand along girls !@%#%
pimp.gif

j/k, on that last part

is it weird that kinda turns me on...not when they grab my ++# but when they act like they just have to grab your waist to get around you...
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

the boob graze is so awkward we both look at each other like
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

oh yeah...

@mytmouse (i hope ur a chick) : thats my go-to move... slide by with a firm squeeze and slight push At thr waist..

trying to show a lil masculinity...

they turn and look at me... i take a couple steps and look back... if she still looking, i come back later...

all in hopes she lemme get dem yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its never gotten anyone any yambs but for a quick minute i'm like
devil.gif
pimp.gif

The boob graze is magnificent. I giggle in my head every time it happens on an elevator or in a crowded hallway.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

mass graze >> tiddy graze...

a girl with that RUMPlestiltskin trying to squeeze by...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
My man knows what's up.I was the PROUD recipient of the "mass graze" in high school,but I wouldn't even really call it a graze though... she said "excuse me",I said "sure *gets up out of seat*",*girl turns her body sideways to get through (we were in the auditorium)*... man all I felt was cheeks and my tool shift AND she had on skin tight pants.Had a for the rest of the day
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OOOOORRRR... when you walkin in the same direction behind some mass...

and she stops abruptly... so that makes you perform a slight pelvic thrust attact on her...

that feel, bro... that feel is something else...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

It's appreciated when the girl looks good
pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
.  I was catching the bus to my friend's place to meet up with them before a Halloween party, and the bus was super packed.  I was by the exit, holding on to the pole, and so were like 20 other people, so I didn't have much space for my hand.  Anyway, this overweight girl kept smashing her chest on my hand when the bus stopped, and it wasn't her fault, so I looked at her and said sorry since I couldn't move my hand.  Then one time her chest hits my hand, and I noticed the bus didn't stop, so I looked at her and she was smiling...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Man when you don't see it coming and all of a sudden you just feel titty brush against your trap
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom