The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

You can most definitely tell their is different writers for this season. This episode was just okay

The funniest part was the dialogue before slavery contract. This joint was weeeeeeeeeeeeak

And like 2-3 mins shorter than it should be. :smh:

Last edited:
That might have been the worst episode they've made. Next week's looks good though.

Though I swear I said that about this week's episode :lol:

alright. soooooooo where y'all at? :lol: the ones talking about expectations too high and we just overly critical?

i'm legit mad now because i was enjoying it before the first commercial break. then it just got wack as hell. |I

alright. soooooooo where y'all at? :lol: the ones talking about expectations too high and we just overly critical?

i'm legit mad now because i was enjoying it before the first commercial break. then it just got wack as hell. |I

The whole thing was wack. Youre just corny and easily entertained

I haven't seen it yet, but someone said the reaction on Twitter was negative as well. Again, I think after two episodes you can't make that call. A couple more in this direction and alarms should be going off.

The funniest part was their confusion whenever the Good Times theme started playing :lol:
Yeah that was the best part but I didn't like the episode at all really. It was okay but then it got really wack after like the first 7-10 minutes

So remember when Dave Chappelle said he felt like he was being told to do more racial jokes bashing black people and he left the show. Well Aaron mcgruder sold the show and it looks like we are seeing the end result of what Dave was talking about.

Wasn't even a positive takeaway at the end of the show smh

I didn't like when Robert was trying to use the bathroom and the guy said you want this to turn into a ***** moment. In older episodes the ***** moment would just happen..... That scene was too forced

So remember when Dave Chappelle said he felt like he was being told to do more racial jokes bashing black people and he left the show. Well Aaron mcgruder sold the show and it looks like we are seeing the end result of what Dave was talking about.

Yep true

I didn't like when Robert was trying to use the bathroom and the guy said you want this to turn into a ***** moment. In older episodes the ***** moment would just happen..... That scene was too forced

yep. a couple of us said this last week (forced) but noooo everybody said we must

not have read the comics or watched from the beginning. :lol: and i ain't tryna hear

that last week's was better. it was even more forced than this one.

Hands down worst episode ever, I understand that they're trying to set up the second half of the episode but nah that was just too trash

Yea, bad episode. Better get their ish together. It's to much. The jokes were bad and it's to big of a concept. They did the trading places thing. They've turned this into a mockery. A caricature of the series. Next week...I may not watch...breaking bad parody? Nah I'm good. This Robert selling himsf into slavery was a huge change in character, Robert would never do that. Huey's political views were only used as gags. The storyline a used to be more Huey and Riley focused, 2 episodes and neither storyline was theirs. Terrible. Just little to no positives. They do poorly written call backs. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I am very disappointed.

First episode was debatable, it was different but not to different. If we get more of these, then Im done.

The first episode was decent but this one was lame af, real disappointed
mean.gif

One of the Boondocks strengths was the chemistry between the characters. Like last weak, there was none.

Even their use of the n-word seems off. :smh:

Last edited:

All of the this

white folks gotta be writing this show this season so far is bad the chris brown joint now the house eviction i see why oh boy left no black person could be forcing the n-word that hard...

Back
Top Bottom