The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

This is looking like that final season of martin its like the same voices are there, but the energy isn't. Let's pray mcgruder jumped ship mid season and they pushing his episodes towards the back end if not smh

Yea, bad episode. Better get their ish together. It's to much. The jokes were bad and it's to big of a concept. They did the trading places thing. They've turned this into a mockery. A caricature of the series. Next week...I may not watch...breaking bad parody? Nah I'm good. This Robert selling himsf into slavery was a huge change in character, Robert would never do that. Huey's political views were only used as gags. The storyline a used to be more Huey and Riley focused, 2 episodes and neither storyline was theirs. Terrible. Just little to no positives. They do poorly written call backs. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I am very disappointed.

First episode was debatable, it was different but not to different. If we get more of these, then Im done.
I agree with the Robert thing and slavery that was pretty lame I mean who would put that in the show? It seemed really out of character for him and at the end the fact that it was all a bet for a $1 :stoneface: idk but the way the episode ended was just bad imo

White dude: what's up N_____. Can I say it, yes I can

:stoneface:

These writers got something to prove huh. This some agenda ****.

Last edited:
So remember when Dave Chappelle said he felt like he was being told to do more racial jokes bashing black people and he left the show. Well Aaron mcgruder sold the show and it looks like we are seeing the end result of what Dave was talking about.

Wasn't even a positive takeaway at the end of the show smh

I didn't like when Robert was trying to use the bathroom and the guy said you want this to turn into a ***** moment. In older episodes the ***** moment would just happen..... That scene was too forced

This show sucks now
I won't be tuning in next week, especially seeing that Love and Hip Hop will be back on :pimp:

A damn shame what this show is turning into, I had my hopes up too 
mean.gif

I haven't laughed once.

I didn't like when Robert was trying to use the bathroom and the guy said you want this to turn into a ***** moment. In older episodes the ***** moment would just happen..... That scene was too forced

super ***

Yea, bad episode. Better get their ish together. It's to much. The jokes were bad and it's to big of a concept. They did the trading places thing. They've turned this into a mockery. A caricature of the series. Next week...I may not watch...breaking bad parody? Nah I'm good. This Robert selling himsf into slavery was a huge change in character, Robert would never do that. Huey's political views were only used as gags. The storyline a used to be more Huey and Riley focused, 2 episodes and neither storyline was theirs. Terrible. Just little to no positives. They do poorly written call backs. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I am very disappointed.

First episode was debatable, it was different but not to different. If we get more of these, then Im done.
I agree with the Robert thing and slavery that was pretty lame I mean who would put that in the show? It seemed really out of character for him and at the end the fact that it was all a bet for a $1 :stoneface: idk but the way the episode ended was just bad imo

ever seen the movie trading places with eddie murphy?

Gangstalicious card = rush card

clearly

White dude: what's up N_____. Can I say it, yes I can

:stoneface:

These writers got something to prove huh. This some agenda ****.

+1

Even tho this season clearly sucks. I devoted my monday time slots to watching boondocks and I do enjoy wave products so I will be watching the next episode. Limited black programming for a win.

A lot of people are still under the assumption that McGruder voluntarily left and he didn't. He was forced out.

No way Aaron will ever have the cash to buy the rights back from Sony. Unless a 3rd party comes in :smh:

C'mon Amazon, Netflix, FX or MS, one of you, do the right thing. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
So...did he actually sell himself into slavery? See that's how I know it was bad, I got the reference but didn't get the punch line.

My heart is broken right now.

lettuce be cereal, is anyone really THAT surprised? mcgruder was THE writer for the show, and the direction of the social commentary was well organized, coherent and funny as ****.

if u got anyone else writing, then the show is just trying to capitalize off prev s1-3 success. michael b jordan who was in eps 1 of this season said as well, that mcgruder was fired, and he had signed onto the show i believe BEFORE mcgurder was forced out.

bottom line, its a shame to see the show go out like this :smh:

Haven't watched any of this season yet, but if the comments are any indication, it's exactly what I hoped it didn't turn in to :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom