The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Bruh...

This was just a cartoon...

It wasn't bad, I lol'd a few times, but it wasn't "The Boondocks".

You could've got the same effect with damn near any characters. It was more about the iPhone than it was anyone else.

Last edited:
Bruh...

This was just a cartoon...

It wasn't bad, I lol'd a few times, but it wasn't "The Boondocks".

You could've got the same effect with damn near any characters. It was more about the iPhone than it was anyone else.
This. I personally thought this episode was buns

I just don't like how this season is so focused on Granddad, can we get an episode focused on Riley or something.

I just don't like how this season is so focused on Granddad, can we get an episode focused on Riley or something.

Grandad would be perfectly fine BUT the voice and soul of John Witherspoon isn't in it and its SAD. John Witherspoon brang life to the character. That fake corny fool who's voicing over granddad is horrible...

His energy is TRULY missed.....

If you don't know who he is (your not a true Boondocks fan) look him up. This season is not gonna be the same without him....

Grandad would be perfectly fine BUT the voice and soul of John Witherspoon isn't in it and its SAD. John Witherspoon brang life to the character. That fake corny fool who's voicing over granddad is horrible...

If you don't know who he is (your not a true Boondocks fan) look him up. This season is not gonna be the same without him....
so true and whats messed up he is so biting spoons style i forget what episode it was of boondocks..but was watching wayons brother tv, and saw pops aka john say that same line....im like wth, bad enough the dropoff etc..in writing/styl but now you gotta take the man material

so true and whats messed up he is so biting spoons style i forget what episode it was of boondocks..but was watching wayons brother tv, and saw pops aka john say that same line....im like wth, bad enough the dropoff etc..in writing/styl but now you gotta take the man material

Exactly, smh... You can compare it to a pair of variant Jordan's.

Iconically its not the same show. People can watch it but DO NOT compare it to previous seasons, you'll set yourself up for disappointment... Seriously.. Take it for what it NOW is or leave it alone. Critically speaking.

Last edited:

Did I miss something here? As far as I know John Witherspoon is still granddad

I didn't know John Witherspoon wasn't voicing granddad this season

Y'all fellas missed ALOT....

I didn't have to watch the credits to notice that. If they are using his name its under false pretenses. I haven't seen the credits nor all the episodes but episode 8 is definitely not him...

Last edited:

I didn't know John Witherspoon wasn't voicing granddad this season
Who is it then? I remember John Witherspoon with the clip of him voicing granddad for season 4, he's still credited with being the voice of granddad, yet you are saying it's not him. Are you talking just to talk? Who is it?

Who is it then? I remember John Witherspoon with the clip of him voicing granddad for season 4, he's still credited with being the voice of granddad, yet you are saying it's not him. Are you talking just to talk? Who is it?
That's what i'm saying

The only person noticeably missing is McGruder. I never heard of John Witherspoon being replaced as Grandad. I need facts and a name on that if it's true, if not I'm assuming dude got wrong info. 

I didn't have to watch the credits to notice that. If they are using his name its under false pretenses. I haven't seen the credits nor all the episodes but episode 8 is definitely not him...
:lol:

Stop it...

If that's not Witherspoon doing the voiceover then they got somebody who sounds EXACTLY like him

Lol yea there's no such thing as lawsuits...

...in America. :lol:

Dude gotta be 11 or something...

I think it's Witherspoon, he just voices over on season 4 like he knows the plot sucks already lol true story

John Witherspoon is still the voice of granddad, there's no way it's not.

he's just older & not as into the role anymore, probably due to bad episodes this season. he just stopped trying as hard for the role

Pretty much just took the plot from the movie "Her" and made it crazier.

Not a bad episode, but I don't know if I can kick it with this show anymore.

Back
Top Bottom