The Bourne Trilogy APPRECIATION

Didn't Matt say he would play a superhero only if Ben was the director?
Yes, but sounds like he doesn't wanna play second fiddle next to Batfleck
“I’d consider anything with the right director, but I can’t imagine there are any superheroes left, I think they’re all taken at this moment. If he (Ben) was directing me, I’d jump on it in a New York minute. I’d love to work with Ben. The problem with Ben is every time he directs a movie, he gives himself the best role in it, so until he’s willing to give up the best role to one of his friends, we’re not going to get on with it.”
http://screenrant.com/matt-damon-dc-superhero-affleck-movie/

Last edited:
Hearing him say it is better than reading in this context.

He was joking around a bit when I heard it, especially towards that last part.

DC wise, he's not gonna give up being Batman so Matt can be Bats just so Ben can direct it :lol:

At best it'd have to be a Batman & ______ type movie where he gets equal billing if he really means it.

Matt ain't lying about most of the good heroes being snatched up already. Both Marvel and DC.

Last edited:
Saw this last night. Felt like I was watching pieces of the first trilogy all mashed together. Not bad, but definitely not memorable.

Hearing him say it is better than reading in this context.

He was joking around a bit when I heard it, especially towards that last part.

DC wise, he's not gonna give up being Batman so Matt can be Bats just so Ben can direct it :lol:

At best it'd have to be a Batman & ______ type movie where he gets equal billing if he really means it.

Matt ain't lying about most of the good heroes being snatched up already. Both Marvel and DC.
Ben should write a Batman and Robin script and make Matt be Robin. For the lulz.

I always pictured Damon as Captain America. But obviously that ship sailed a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom