The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

It's like your wear a neon sign saying 'Raw dog me. I'm a bottom.' :rofl: :rofl:

Maeve wild for that :lol:

Felt like I missed an ep the way it was just all out in the open on both sides that Soldier Boy is Homelander's dad.

Was kinda hoping Ryan wouldn't factor in that much with the finale.

The Deep is an idiot. Could've sent a fish to kill dude for him but did it himself.

As bad of a person as he was I liked Soldier Boy. He never wavered and wasn't soft. A genuine villain. Remind me a bit of Stan Edgar. Didn't think that'd be his decision though. There's no real reason for him to want to kill his son other than he made a deal with Butcher but even less so after he found out Noir was killed. Story wise it would've been over had he teamed up with Homelander.

Look forward to next season. Probably gotta kill Ryan now too.

Was the ending over the top?

No.

But overall, this was the best season hands down. If next season is the last, hopefully, it can deliver the same or more highs.

The writing was great. The satire is wonderful in adding an extra layer.

It’s going to be great to see how everyone’s character arc ends.

I’ve been reading the comic books. And, the Prime series definitely can stand on its own while still harkening back to the foundation Ennis provided.

Can't believe none of the main cast died, not even Maeve.

As soon as Hughie decided against taking temp V, I knew that fool was gonna survive smh.

Noir's story was basically a non story. Just a side story with no real ramifications to the overall story smh.

Can't believe none of the main cast died, not even Maeve.

As soon as Hughie decided against taking temp V, I knew that fool was gonna survive smh.

Noir's story was basically a non story. Just a side story with no real ramifications to the overall story smh.
Instead of using Noir as a deterrent for Homelander. He was more used to justify the villain arc of Soldierboy and stopping him.

But Noir is dead. So is Stormfront.

Next season, I think the Seven will begin to drop like flies and a Boy might sacrifice their life.

butcher didn't die though??? how??..
he took another quick bump right?..or that's what hughie found lying around?
...f that lil boy ryan btw...

14A37293-19A3-4125-9A98-74CBCD4D4AD1.jpeg

I can’t remember if he had a physical altercation with Annie. And I felt like there was that one gross scene in season two with a sea creature and the Boys.

It's like your wear a neon sign saying 'Raw dog me. I'm a bottom.' :rofl::rofl:

Maeve wild for that :lol:

Felt like I missed an ep the way it was just all out in the open on both sides that Soldier Boy is Homelander's dad.

Was kinda hoping Ryan wouldn't factor in that much with the finale.

The Deep is an idiot. Could've sent a fish to kill dude for him but did it himself.

As bad of a person as he was I liked Soldier Boy. He never wavered and wasn't soft. A genuine villain. Remind me a bit of Stan Edgar. Didn't think that'd be his decision though. There's no real reason for him to want to kill his son other than he made a deal with Butcher but even less so after he found out Noir was killed. Story wise it would've been over had he teamed up with Homelander.

Look forward to next season. Probably gotta kill Ryan now too.

really surprised edgar stan didnt make another appearance, i thought he’d still have an ace in his hands before the season ends but maybe he’d be a torn to the next VP in the final season?

as for soldier boys decision, i think he pretty turned into his father like a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way, that no matter how his son turned out he’d be disappointed just like his father was to him

but yeah i like soldier boy as a villain, didnt take there’d be someone that could come close to homelander but SB is right there knocking at the door

Stan Edgar gotta return for next season.

Even though I enjoyed the character I don't get why they didn't kill Soldier Boy after capturing him in the end.

Also felt it was a bit of a cop out nobody died other than Noir who got sidelined a lot this season.

To think the only black supe left is A-Train :smh:

Even though I enjoyed the character I don't get why they didn't kill Soldier Boy after capturing him in the end.

Also felt it was a bit of a cop out nobody died other than Noir who got sidelined a lot this season.

I dont think Soldier Boy can die at all.

Surprised Maeve didnt die though. I felt like the last act was leading to that.

I dont think Soldier Boy can die at all.
One way of killing Homelander I was thinking of was too take him out into outer orbit.

So maybe Soldier Boy could die by suffocation. Especially since he can't fly.
Surprised Maeve didn't die though. I felt like the last act was leading to that.
Yeah especially with that look she gave Starlight before doing it.

hol up, can't black noire regen???
something had to happen for him to survive his injuries....
i wouldnt count him out...

I think Edgar set up the whole thing and then Vicky gonna off the prez.
Noir not dead either imo Edgar is somehow related to him it just makes too much sense n hes gonna "the mountain" of GOT him.
The starlight scene was just a foreshadow of new powers for next season n her seeing the training Maeve had paying off.
Soldier Boy gonna get tested on again but to use as a weapon against supes. not himself but harness that nuke power in an actual weapon maybe?
Hopefully next seasons the last and most intense. no need to drag it out cuz people like characters. start killing main people please
A-Train redemption arc n gets killed too

also shout out robert singer for playing bobby singer here and in supernatural haha

Back
Top Bottom