The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

The #1 thing that makes me think Noir could still be alive is that it all happened in Vought Tower

FB_IMG_1657313136194.jpg
Well…at least he wasn’t reduced to wearing a dress.
Did we ever get a clear indication of what Black Noirs powers are.
They definitely playing up the Batman angle. But they’ve never conveyed what abilities compound V has imbued in him.

I don’t think it’s the last time we see him or Edgar.

That wouldn’t be a bad angle. Crazy he letting him run around seeing cartoon animals.

Also, we still don’t know what happened with Vic’s daughter.

I don't think that Vic daughter story going anywhere.

I think it was just to convey she can be vulnerable and has a soft spot to exploit.

I’m still annoyed we didn’t get to see Noirs grill.

For how gruesome this show is that was a missed opportunity.

All I know is I need a Peacemaker-like show with Soldier Boy. Supernatural dude is too perfect for this likable a-hole character.

Kripke was asked about Victoria Neuman and her slight resemblance to AOC:

I think if I could have done that character over again, I probably wouldn’t have designed her to look so much like AOC because I love AOC. I’m actually a fan.

So, all similarities to AOC are with my apologies.

Very up and down finale. Was fully expecting Homelander to end Soldier Boy, with more casualties along the way. Bae Maeve made it out 8) If Ryan goes full homelander next season Butcher aint making it to the end of the series.

Noir needed one more fight, maybe against Soldier Boy. But I get why he went the way he did. Deep needs to get ended, guy serves no purpose to the show.

The Boys getting back together at the end makes me think it'll be a "last time together" situation, depending on when the next season picks up.

All in all, solid 9/10 season.

I was kinda meh on the finale. I was mainly disappointed that they pulled the okey dokey on us and led us to believe that noir was an important character. Dude died in the most disrespectful way. Degrading cartoon character backstory, no final fight, never showed his face, didn’t achieve his goal of ending his lifelong SB torment, just dead.

Also, I know the action isn’t supposed to be the focal point of the show, but they need to do better fight scenes. Fight choreography is pathetic. Feels like I’m watching power rangers sometimes. Do better, show runners.

Back
Top Bottom