The CDP XI/XII Pack was overrated. Yay or no?

imo, overrated is an understatement.

*EDIT*

considering i had both OGs. school colors were white, black and gold and i hooped in the taxis the whole season my senior year in high school, for instance. and i did cop a few cdp's, but the 11/12 was not one of em.

Yea, I never got a pack so I can't comment on the quality or whatever. I guess I'll purchase one one day when I can afford it

got em as a Christmas gift. these are sitting on ice. may sell em, may wear em. So i will say yes to being over rated.

solejordan wrote:
quality was lacking greatly,  best pack was 6/17 imo

pimp.gif

I have to AGREE.

I say that XI / XII pack was WAY OVERRATED

Any close up pics to show how bad the quality was? I was missing when these dropped but more importantly kept great care of my 01s.

No, it was the best pack considering both shoes.  I don't take into consideration the bad quality because all Jordan's
seem to be bad now.

Yes, it was a tad bit overrated. BUT, you have to realize that it was a whole year's worth of hype building up to it.  Despite the poor quality, people were NOT gonna miss these. Over half the people who voted in our CDP summary post voted this as the best pack...

Well the Jordan 11 sucks in general.... Its a crap shoe that i ugly as all get out... People are only blinded by they hype....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Well the Jordan 11 sucks in general.... Its a crap shoe that i ugly as all get out... People are only blinded by they hype....

smh.gif

all of you guys are crazy if you said that pack was garbage, that pack was on hit.... them 11's were a lil small but thas it.... like dude said they were classics. i LOVE em

The past couple of years I haven't kept up with JB so religiously....just look at the RD's and keep them in mind.

Well for these, I had the date originally announced circled, but when they moved it up, I had no clue and missed out.

I really only wanted them for the taxi's because I have the 2001 XI's.

I looked at it as I saved $330 which I put towards a mean HDTV a week later.

Still wouldn't mind a pair of taxi's though, regardless of the quality (I'm used to it with JB lol).

Idk why anyone copped this pack, I copped both these shoes the summer before this pack drop for less than the pack cost. I love when jb releases shoes again the ogs or retros drop in price cuz ppl want da brand new pair.

So the cdp XII quality sucks huh?
laugh.gif
Since when? Granted, they're not OG's but they are very comfortable and are/were lightyears ahead of the cdp XI in terms of comfort and quality. I'm convinced people on here are brainwashed in to saying every Jordan shoe is "crappy" or "sucks" in quality.
laugh.gif

...but you guys still get fired up to buy more "crappy" Jordans though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I really only wanted them for the taxi's
^ QFT ^
I still haven't succeeded in acquiring Taxis, but I will. Just trying to decide on OGs or CDPs
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

So the cdp XII quality sucks huh?
laugh.gif
Since when? Granted, they're not OG's but they are very comfortable and are/were lightyears ahead of the cdp XI in terms of comfort and quality. I'm convinced people on here are brainwashed in to saying every Jordan shoe is "crappy" or "sucks" in quality.
laugh.gif

...but you guys still get fired up to buy more "crappy" Jordans though.
grin.gif

QFT  

Uh this was the best pack in my eyes. Only complaint was the XII's were a little big. But they are really comfortable still, and I have only worn my XIs twice so i love them. Best Pack deserved the hype happy with my purchase would do it again in a heart beat

Back
Top Bottom