The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Really enjoy this show, without Brandon its gonna be weird. :smh:

PO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.17.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.17.13 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 71
It’s a character. They should just do their due diligence and replace the actor and not kill the part. I know it usually never works well when shows do that, but who else is the show gonna revolve around?

I stopped watching when Ronnie went to jail and hired the Black Lady that the KKK dude hooked him up with.

It seemed like it was going in Circles anyway.

It’s TOOOOOOO many women out here dawg. They giving away p***** if you got a mouthpiece. I’m sure he’s one of those “I’m a celebrity, I got money type dudes”

You know he tries to leverage his fame and celebrity into getting women. Stupid dude bruh.

To much vagina out here

Since when is ig comments inappropriate behavior?

What exactly did he do? :nerd:

Gonna be ****ed up when they kill Brandon off the show. Probably gonna do him like Coogie.

Gonna be extra hard when they try to slide in one or two new characters and storylines.

It's more about how thirsty he seems around women.

Maybe make the show revolve around Brandon's cousin the plug and Buddhist meditating yoga cat.

It’s a wrap for the show without Brandon

I don't think so.

Emmett has been the star this year.

Expand the kids. Kevin, Papa and Jake are all more interesting.

Bring Reggie to the forefront as a main character. Heck, bring another character(s). Also bring back Jerricka to have a young black woman and also educated perspective.

It's plenty they can do. It's Chicago, not one character.

It's not like Brandon had the best storyline. That food truck thing was lame and the Coogie thing was done. His mom moved. It's just that they had the whole Perry thing to revolve around him, but that can always be undone.

To me Brandon and Emmett were the only characters I liked story wise. The kids are cool, but I don't want to see a show mainly about them. Damn sure don't want to see the show centered around Ronnie. Might as well focus on the drug dealing side at this point.

I still want to know what Jason did towards these people. Can't take a side until they put that information out there. We know that a lot of women like to overact now that Me Too has taken over.

I still want to know what Jason did towards these people. Can't take a side until they put that information out there. We know that a lot of women like to overact now that Me Too has taken over.

Why do they need to prove what he did?

He got literally dropped by everyone. It doesn't matter. And the women deserve privacy.

Because anybody can say ol boy did something. People are going to drop him regardless because they want to be anywhere near the ish storm

Just look at the Justin Fairfax situation. His fellow democrats don't want anything to do with him even though there's no proof he violated his accusers.

What Jason Mitchell needs to do is come out and speak on this topic himself.

It's more about how thirsty he seems around women.

I don't think so.

Emmett has been the star this year.

Expand the kids. Kevin, Papa and Jake are all more interesting.

Bring Reggie to the forefront as a main character. Heck, bring another character(s). Also bring back Jerricka to have a young black woman and also educated perspective.

It's plenty they can do. It's Chicago, not one character.

It's not like Brandon had the best storyline. That food truck thing was lame and the Coogie thing was done. His mom moved. It's just that they had the whole Perry thing to revolve around him, but that can always be undone.

How? The whole storyline is about him, literally every storyline is connected to him in some way. I don’t see how they would just x him out the show like that.

I mean they've set him up to be the fall guy already. He gets killed in jail and Reggie and Emmett can take over the major storylines

How? The whole storyline is about him, literally every storyline is connected to him in some way. I don’t see how they would just x him out the show like that.

What storyline is actually about him? Besides the relationship one and food truck?

The Coogie one is done. That was actually set up as a central story the first season.

Now, the stories lead to him, but aren't necessarily about him, as far as Emmett, Kevin and Reg/Perry, but they can easily move it away.

They have interaction, but their characters are more than that, because it's a pretty well written show and the characters have numerous layers and aren't centralized.

Jason Mitchell is the best actor on the show, but he wasn't the best character or most interesting. i didn't give a damn about his food truck or his cooking competition.

I will have to see what actually happened before i talk crazy.

Word! It doesn't help that he's black though. You know they will lay the hammer down heavy on his *** because of that. I'm curious too though, because nobody is ******* with him at all.

What is he being accused of exactly? It has to be serious if he's getting dropped left and right. The Chi needs him though.

I don't watch the show, but I'm curious also. Could it actually be rape though? He'd be locked up already if it was that, so it's probably unwanted sexual advances or something.

Welp. As long as Billions stays “clean” and Homeland drops as scheduled

Billions has taken an ugly turn, what Bobby and Wendy did to Taylor and their father's relationship was grimey. I can't believe homeland is still on, lol. I haven't seen that show in years. Is Claire Danes still on it?

It’s TOOOOOOO many women out here dawg. They giving away p***** if you got a mouthpiece. I’m sure he’s one of those “I’m a celebrity, I got money type dudes”

You know he tries to leverage his fame and celebrity into getting women. Stupid dude bruh.

To much vagina out here

He might not even need a mouthpiece. Some thots probably lineup just off him playing Eazy E.

Word! It doesn't help that he's black though. You know they will lay the hammer down heavy on his *** because of that. I'm curious too though, because nobody is ****ing with him at all.

I don't watch the show, but I'm curious also. Could it actually be rape though? He'd be locked up already if it was that, so it's probably unwanted sexual advances or something.

Billions has taken an ugly turn, what Bobby and Wendy did to Taylor and their father's relationship was grimey. I can't believe homeland is still on, lol. I haven't seen that show in years. Is Claire Danes still on it?
cut throat buzz, you how Bobby give it up..you either with me or against me.. Last few seasons of Homeland have been meh ever since they came back from Germany, but this is the last one, hopefully they pull out the stunts.. long live the #DroneQueen

Oh I get that but I feel one has to be separated from this situation given how serious it appears to be.

Not every thirsty ***** is a sexual harasser and even not every pervert is a sexual predator.

Did you see he has a couple of prior incidents?

Back
Top Bottom